*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

First off, I want to say congrats to all of the BPS! Looks like there is going to be a lot of xmas babies :)) Lots to celebrate this holiday season.
2nd of all, I'm pretty sure I O'vd on CD 18/19. Confirmed by a couple "+" on OPKS.
But, For the past two days, I've been getting 97.22 on my BST. :(( & I've been entering my temps into FF, and it hasn't detected Ovulation for this cycle. & I know that, if I was pregnant, then my temps would stay elevated for a week or so after ovulation.. and they're dropping and staying low.
So am I out this month :(

You aren't out until the :witch:!
I looked at your chart. TBH, it doesn't look like you've ov.ed yet. I know you said you had a couple positive OPKs, but those aren't always reliable because 1.) its up for interpretation 2.) your body can gear up but then not release the egg (hence getting a positive). Charting is the #1 one way to know you've ov.ed (unless you get ultrasound done with the doc). And so far your chart doesn't reflect that. There's no thermal shift. I say keep on :sex: and keep your faith hun, i think you have better chances than you believe :hugs:

Thank you.. I appreciate it..:hugs: Temps have been running low, so I'm not too sure about this cycle. But, I guess I'll know when the :witch: comes..

My amazing fiancee has just brought me 2 FRERs ! Should I test tomorrow (10dpo) or wait longer ?

My amazing fiancee has just brought me 2 FRERs ! Should I test tomorrow (10dpo) or wait longer ?

You can do one tomorrow but don't be disappointed if its BFN because its still early. With my son I got a BFN at 10 dpo and got my BFP at 14 dpo!

Thanks. I think I am gunna have to test tomorrow because I am going completely bonkers !
So bonkers that even though it's only 8pm I am considering going to bed so the time goes faster so I can test quicker lol.

You can do one tomorrow but don't be disappointed if its BFN because its still early. With my son I got a BFN at 10 dpo and got my BFP at 14 dpo!

Take it from someone who got a BFN at 10 DPO this morning....don't waste the FRER! :haha:

Put me down for a BFP!!!!! Still in shock, but ecstatic :)

Attachments

• IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
I keep forgetting to post that my EDD is DECEMBER 25th!! Perfect :)

Malibu - sooooo sorry sweetheart :( May BFP for you! xxxxxx
Tracy - Xmas day?! Ahhhh nice xx

Just realized tomorrow is my test date! Of course I've been testing anyway, with only BFNs to show for it! I'm not expecting AF until Friday(ish) since I ovulated later than expected...but hopefully will have a BFP tomorrow anyway!!:thumbup:

Hey im becyboo__x's fiance
(its not really its becy but he wanted an account so set it up so if he comments its him and you know hes with me lol)

I got my looooooong awaited :bfp: today at 12dpo. AF is due today. Correction WAS due today. 27 long cycles and at last I'm pregnant!

So today is my day, but no period and no bfp. I did test today and saw a faint positive line but then it disappeared. I know it wasn't just me hoping to see a line- it was there. Has that happened to anyone?

Ladies, i've had some very strong "period pains" but it always ends up being trapped wind sorry if TMI, today i'm 6 days late and my breasts hurt like hell any movement or slight touch will hurt like hell!! it's mostly on the sides :/ i've also had an increase in sex drive...again sorry if TMI, don't know if this may be a sign :/ normally when i break out this means my AF is about to show her ugly face, but this time i've had very little breakouts like really small ones and no sign of AF, i was supposed to test on the 14th but i'm scared to buy a test, don't want to be dissapointed :( will be buying one tomorrow as i need to go to Town, we'll see tomorrow :)

Congrats to all the :bfp:
Good Luck to anyone testing :)
Sorry to those the :witch: got :(

:dust:

I got my looooooong awaited :bfp: today at 12dpo. AF is due today. Correction WAS due today. 27 long cycles and at last I'm pregnant!

Congratulations!!!! You deserve it.. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Ladies, i've had some very strong "period pains" but it always ends up being trapped wind sorry if TMI, today i'm 6 days late and my breasts hurt like hell any movement or slight touch will hurt like hell!! it's mostly on the sides :/ i've also had an increase in sex drive...again sorry if TMI, don't know if this may be a sign :/ normally when i break out this means my AF is about to show her ugly face, but this time i've had very little breakouts like really small ones and no sign of AF, i was supposed to test on the 14th but i'm scared to buy a test, don't want to be dissapointed :( will be buying one tomorrow as i need to go to Town, we'll see tomorrow :)

Congrats to all the :bfp:
Good Luck to anyone testing :)
Sorry to those the :witch: got :(

:dust:

It sounds very positive to me!! If u get a neg go get a blood test done... I really don't think it will be though.. Good luck fx'dfor you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->