*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I tested this morning with an Answer test from Savers but (although OH thinks he can see a faint line) I am pretty sure its BFN. Will post pictures later because am on my phone at the moment. My temp dropped this morning, not below the coverline but still pretty low. Can someone have a peek at my chart and tell me if they think there is still hope for me because I am feeling really down :-(

I'm out gals! AF arrived this morning right on time. At least I didnt have to waste any time being late this month. Oh well! Good luck to the rest of you!

Hi ladies, not been on here for a while as have had a lot of things on...AF got me on Mother's Day (was 2 days late!) but have OV'd again since then and am going to test on either the 29th or 30th, so could you put me down for either day Guppy - may as well give it one last go this month! Congrats to all the BFPs and best of luck to all those who are trying again like me!

Morning ladies, well I am a little shocked! Husbands super swimmers struck again and we got a Positive on a blue dye yesterday, but to be sure we did a digi this morning and it came up really quickly. I will post a photo later on. Praying that this one sticks after the MC's. :dust: to those trying into May and those still waiting.

I'm out. AF got me this morning.

Hiya im new here but i wondering if i could join? I found out i am pregnant on the 22nd i have had 2 miscarriages and i am praying for my forever baby!

I caved and tested very very early (1 week after period) and it came up :bfp: on the 22nd my CB digi came up 2-3 weeks (which was wrong) i took another yesterday (2 days later) and it came up 3+ weeks so my HCG levels are going in the right direction after my last pregnancy in Feb my HCG levels refused to rise.

Hope you are all well

Sam
xoxox

I am so sorry about AF to those she visited, and for the BFP, CONGRATS! Kendra, what exactly are they looking for??? :shrug: Are you doing okay??

Kendra, that's why I don't think techs should say anything. In fact, I don't think they are allowed to? Shaped funny. wth does that even mean? Ugh! I hope dr calls you asap with results!

Sorry to the ladies who are out for April.

Congrats to PJ, the BFP.

Hiya im new here but i wondering if i could join? I found out i am pregnant on the 22nd i have had 2 miscarriages and i am praying for my forever baby!

I caved and tested very very early (1 week after period) and it came up :bfp: on the 22nd my CB digi came up 2-3 weeks (which was wrong) i took another yesterday (2 days later) and it came up 3+ weeks so my HCG levels are going in the right direction after my last pregnancy in Feb my HCG levels refused to rise.

Hope you are all well

Sam
xoxox

It's pretty much impossible to be pregnant 1 week after your period...:wacko:

Maybe your "period" was an implantation bleed? xxx hope everything goes well xxx

and btw sam About the CB digi. 2-3 weeks means yours 4-5 weeks pregnant and 3+ means your six weeks....

I think she means 1 week after her period was due? but it didn't come? so 7days late
might not be that but thats all i can think for it to make sense :lol:

x

I think she means 1 week after her period was due? but it didn't come? so 7days late
might not be that but thats all i can think for it to make sense :lol:

x

Yeah but look at sams baby ticker :S

Im really unsure :shrug:
i was due AF 22nd i did a test 2 days early and i was 12dpo and
i got :bfp: 2-3 weeks on digi and im now 4 weeks 3days pregnant from
my LMP .. so be further along then me if it all worked out to be right?
Im confused with it lol probs why no1 answered straight away :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->