• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I really thought I was out this month but....

https://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af131/Melissa_M1101/9dfb9f3b.jpg

congrats to all the new bfp :D x x x x
:hugs: to everyone the witch got and baby dust to everyone still waiting to test x xx

After 10 months of trying I finally got my :bfp: !!!!:happydance: Good luck to all the other ladies, you guys have been great support through trying.

xoxo

Congratulations everyone! Wow, so many BFPs!!! H+H 9 months to all. :)

Looks like I'm out. :( Brown spotting for the last 2 days and I'm not even due for AF until Wednesday. This Vitamin B Complex seems to have done more harm than good so I'm getting off of it.

Good luck to us ladies who are going for it in May!

I am so sorry about AF to those she visited, and for the BFP, CONGRATS! Kendra, what exactly are they looking for??? :shrug: Are you doing okay??

PCOS or any kind of cysts on my ovaries or in my uterine lining...

Kendra, that's why I don't think techs should say anything. In fact, I don't think they are allowed to? Shaped funny. wth does that even mean? Ugh! I hope dr calls you asap with results!

Sorry to the ladies who are out for April.

Congrats to PJ, the BFP.

Yeah he's not going to call... I have to go in on Thursday.

I really thought I was out this month but....

https://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af131/Melissa_M1101/9dfb9f3b.jpg

Yay I love it when people think they're out and they're not! Congrats!

I am now 2wks 1 day late. Still having little twinges and little pains in my uterus. sore nipples. Extra hungry. BUT still BFN's.
Yesterday I took a test and assumed it was faulty b/c after 2 minutes the control line wasn't showing. Looked at it a minute later and the control line was a tiny bit darker but I could see an evap line running vertically and it was squiggly. So I figured I POAS too much. 3 hours later after we got home from church there was DEF a faint positive line. But I don't know what to think since it was not in the alotted time. What do you think.

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!

:happydance: Woohoo for all the new :bfp:s!!!

:hugs: for all those who are out. Sending you all a big batch of :dust: for next cycle...

Hiya im new here but i wondering if i could join? I found out i am pregnant on the 22nd i have had 2 miscarriages and i am praying for my forever baby!

I caved and tested very very early (1 week after period) and it came up :bfp: on the 22nd my CB digi came up 2-3 weeks (which was wrong) i took another yesterday (2 days later) and it came up 3+ weeks so my HCG levels are going in the right direction after my last pregnancy in Feb my HCG levels refused to rise.

Hope you are all well

Sam
xoxox

Hi Sam,
Hope you don't mind but I just had a quick read of your journal. Wanted to say I really hope this one works out for you. Sending you lots of :hugs: and :dust:

hello every1 congrats 2 all who got their bfp's. Guppy af got me on saturday 2days early xx

Updated! :flower:
I am loving on all these :bfp:!!!!!!!! :dance:

:hug: to those the :witch: is visiting. :hugs:

Im well thanks :friends:
This NTNP is actually going really well-as long as Im not on BnB all of the time haha.
Hope all is well with you :flow:

Hey ladies! I'M BACK. Some of you on here may know me and some of you may not. I took a nice long break from stressing over the TWW and ovulating so here is an update on me. I have no idea when I ovulated LOL I "think" :witch: is due sometime this week. This is the 1st month that I have done NO tracking or calculating at all. My first month TTC was a 28 day cycle 2nd month 26 day cycle and 3rd month 24 day cycle. Today is cycle day 24 for me and no signs of AF yet so we shall see whats going on with her. I am not having any aymptoms what so ever except a little back pain which I had 1st month bad (I was pregnant sadly ended in a chemical) and the 3rd month I had some but not bad at all. I dont know when to test I dont know when my period is coming I dont really know much at all this month HAHA...... so much easier this way too. I am tempted to take a HPT but I think I will hold out until this weekend. I have been staying super busy remodeling my living room and my goddaughter was born on friday :) So there is my update sorry so long. What would you ladies do test or wait it out?

lol..I understand you need to take that route..wish I had that option,,Just waiting to ovulate,,I am late this month in doing so ..no smiley, no cramps, no dark lines and today is day 13 so idk whAT to think..I am usually like clockwork..we inseminated Saturday, Sunday and Yesterday and going to again today..I hope that covers me for when I do get mr, smiley..ughh,,,,,:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->