• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I'm out again, :witch: came two days early this time! Now I can look after this head cold that I have.
Congrats to all the :bfp: s, :hugs: to all who got af and :dust: to the those still to test!! xx

asibling4gi04 - Just wanted to say, I know how you feel having no choice. I have to inseminate (see my journal) and it's no fun at all. Not being able to even do that the normal way I have no idea if we're even likely to have any success but i'm trying to be optimistic! i'm CD 14 today. No OV yet, but five high's on the CBFM so should in next two or three days.

It's pretty much impossible to be pregnant 1 week after your period...:wacko:

Maybe your "period" was an implantation bleed? xxx hope everything goes well xxx

and btw sam About the CB digi. 2-3 weeks means yours 4-5 weeks pregnant and 3+ means your six weeks....

Hi!! I went to the doctors yesterday and she said that its strange to get a :bfp: so early so im either futher on or my hormones are very high she said i could of got pregnant before my period and still had a period because it happens she said we wont find out until about 6 weeks time because that way whenever i concieved i will be able to go for a scan to find out. She said to just go by this period for now which would make me literally 2 weeks pregnant so we will just have to wait and just go by that!! Either way i am happy :)

That's what I was thinking- it's a lot less likely to be 2 weeks pregnant from the period... Some women do have periods (sometimes wacky) when they're pregnant. :shrug: Hopefully you can figure out how far along you are soon enough. I guess period's not the right term even then... More of implantation bleeding or something. :shrug:

That's what I was thinking- it's a lot less likely to be 2 weeks pregnant from the period... Some women do have periods (sometimes wacky) when they're pregnant. :shrug: Hopefully you can figure out how far along you are soon enough. I guess period's not the right term even then... More of implantation bleeding or something. :shrug:

Its soooo confusing i am just gonna think to myself i am 2 weeks because if i am further on then great im closer to getting out the "dangerzone" but if im not im being realistic to. I just class period as general bleeding lmao (not technically correct) it was heavy enough to convince me i was having a period anyway!!

I guess i just need to wait!! :coffee: so for now i am 2 weeks & 2 days pregnant lol!! only until a scan says different!!

Kezz, wow..your journal is so touching and real. I think you and Liam are wonderful people and soon will be blessed with a little miracle. I use a medicine syringe to inseminate. Got pregnant 3 times this way (2 mc) but one gorgeous 6 year old. Best wishes..keep in touch with me ! :hugs:

asibling4gi04 - Just wanted to say, I know how you feel having no choice. I have to inseminate (see my journal) and it's no fun at all. Not being able to even do that the normal way I have no idea if we're even likely to have any success but i'm trying to be optimistic! i'm CD 14 today. No OV yet, but five high's on the CBFM so should in next two or three days.

Good Luck!!! I'll pray that you get your BFP soon!!!

After 10 months of trying I finally got my :bfp: !!!!:happydance: Good luck to all the other ladies, you guys have been great support through trying.

xoxo

Congrats! Did you do anything different this cycle? Just curious for some tips!

So I tested last night and surprise surprise :bfn:. So I'm not exactly sure when I am supposed to start my period but I have a short LP so I am only 10-11 DPO today (my ticker is wrong) I should start anywhere from monday (4/25) to friday (4/29). Does this mean that I am out this month too????

So I tested last night and surprise surprise :bfn:. So I'm not exactly sure when I am supposed to start my period but I have a short LP so I am only 10-11 DPO today (my ticker is wrong) I should start anywhere from monday (4/25) to friday (4/29). Does this mean that I am out this month too????

I don't think you're necessarily out. With a short LP, you still could take until 14+ DPO for a positive test, right? I think you should keep your hopes up and if AF does 't show up on time then you can be even more hopeful.

I hope I'm not out yet but this TTC can really suck at times LOL and not being "regular" can make it even worse.Thanks for your input

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->