• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

You're not out at all!!! I was getting negatives at 16dpo. Finally got bfp at 21dpo I definitely thought I was out!

Oh wow what torture it must be to have to wait that long... but so worth it in the end! Did you have a short LP also?

riggins, do you want me to add you for testing again? If so what date? :shrug:

No I dont want to be added this time guppy seems like even more of a disappointment when its posted that I got a :bfn: plus I dont know when I am really "supposed" to test but thank you for looking out for me

RIGS, HUGS! And hi everyone.okay so I have posted below, pics of opk frm day 8 and day 10..after day 10 i used digital and got no smiley or dark lines?? Do you ladies think I o'd on day 10 by looking..?/ So confused..I never O'd before day 13 in my life..if i did peak at cd10, i did not start inseminating until day 11-13, does that mean i missed it and im out?? :cry::shrug:opks.jpg

thanks becky boo..so do you think I am out if I did not start until day 11? : ( I am so confused..I never o that early..Im so sad and angry!:cry:

To me no your not out!.. because the 10 day one isnt fully
dark it looks as if the next day or day after would be darkest if that makes
sense im no expert but thats my honest opinion .. i think your in for a good
chance! :hugs:

I hope you are right as I never got a smiley and started using the smiley one on day 11 after the dark day 10..i am sitting here crying my eyes out..I just feel so helpless in this whole thing..you know what I mean?? Thanks for the hugs! :hugs::shrug:

I cant understand somewhat how you feel obviously
not totally as iv never done OV tests they stress me
out alot thinking of them :lol:

I really hope it is right time! to me it seems it
everything looks in order ill keep my FX'ed tightly
for you

:dust: :hugs:

If you got a dark on day 10 then you dont ovulate until 12 to 36 hours later so I think you will be fine and you timed in right on schedule.

i HOPE so riggs..How are you holding up sweetie? What kind of test did you use??

becyboo thanks sweetie..You are so thoughtful..Thanks a million times over! :hugs::flower:

asibling4gi04 - thanks :) Are medicine syringes those really thin long ones? If so where do you get them from? We did try looking for the long thin ones but struggled to find them. I'd feel better using one of those than a pipette. It's a lot harder to get it all in, lol!

Yes hun, they are needless syringes, you can get them at your local drug store..ask the pharmacy for a needless syringe they will show you... Hope it helps!??! :hugs::shrug:

i HOPE so riggs..How are you holding up sweetie? What kind of test did you use??

I am doing well just so sick of this TTC stuff and wish it would happen already I cant imagine being even longer if I feel like this after 4 months lol. I used a FRER at night (9dpo) with holding urine about 2 hours. do you think i'm out

nope riggs, I never got a pos on a frer before 11dpo never...hang in there...

Thanks babe I can always count on my stalker to have some positive words. oh and whats up with this thread it used to be so active and fast moving. I guess its close to the end of the month we have have lost alot of people. I just started having these really small almost burning sensations near my right ovary side. Weird right? thats a new one for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->