• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

thanks friend!
It took so much longer this time than it did the other two times! But there is a reason for it. I am nervous at the prospects of having two kids! I am excited but scared at the same time if i'll be able to do it or not with two babies under 2. Its a blessing, but im nervous

:hugs:you will do fine..you have desire and the instinct so I know you will do just marvelous with this! YOU ENJOY THIS TIME AND BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY GUPPY! :happydance:

thanks hun! :friends:

I keep telling myself if my mom can do it with 5 then i can do it with two! ....im still skeptical about twins :blush: ...of course i think everyone thinks that in the beginning, but that was wicked early :bfp:! lol

When do you go for your first scan guppy? Do you have a date yet?

Wow, I couldn't believe when this thread popped up on my subscription page again!
Congrats Guppy, I'm so thrilled for you! :happydance:
Skeet, I very rarely see these faint lines but saw yours immediately! Looking forward to tomorrow's updates! :D
Asibling, will be thinking of you tomor, hope all is well :hugs:

When do you go for your first scan guppy? Do you have a date yet?

Im actually not sure yet. I decided to birth at a free standing birth center (instead of the hospital) because of the experience i had last time. So im not sure how the midwives there will differ than the OB/hospital midwives. Anyways, hopefully they do an early one! I have already been feeling nauseous! (just started today)...this pregnancy is already different than my son bc i never had MS with him!

If they go off ovulation (which i hope they do bc i didn't Ov. until CD 22), then I will be due Feb. 22
...this still doesn't feel real! lol

That would be awesome if they do an early scan..its just there is not a lot to see..If I am preg this time I dont want to go for a scan until I'm atleast 7 weeks..I'm so scared not to see a hb like last time

yeah that would be scary.
when I MCed (first pregnancy)I was sorta relieved that i didn't know ahead of time, otherwise i would just dread it and be sad for even longer :(

but, on the bright side i am feeling super nauseous today, which i know is a good sign so im very confident in this one...naseous this early! :shock: i didn't even think that was possible!

thats what scares me guppy..I am not nauseaus in the least...ugh..I am not feeling too confident right now.. :cry::shrug:

That is a great sign!! LOL who would of thought that you'd be happy to be nauseous..I've had some nauseous moments( almost threw up on the car ride home last night) but I dont know if that is from nerves from all this....or...if its from inhaling what ever fumes where leaking into our school yesterday...( we got evacuated around 2:30)

thats what scares me guppy..I am not nauseaus in the least...ugh..I am not feeling too confident right now.. :cry::shrug:

Its not always a sign asibling...My mom was never nauseous with me at all...she didnt even know she was pregnant until after the 3 months..some women are very lucky and never get it ..some women dont experience it till they are almost 8 weeks :flower: <---- as flower for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->