• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

NO I haven't tried it yet. I'm hoping June will be my month. My oh was on medication the past few months that severely decreased his sex drive, he is now off of them and ready to go, so hopefully that means his swimmers are too!! The bonus of this month is that I will be ovulating around his Bday :) I'm considering trying the pre seed..I think i'm going to use OPK this month too...I dont even know if my body is ovulating after my mc..so it would be nice to know.

Oh skeet it is sooo worth it to opk and preseed..these all helped me..do it sweetie so you can hurry and join me..I am glad to hear OH is ready to go..I say thats a plus!!! Keep positive and stick around I want to see you get that :bfp::bfp::dust::dust::dust:

hi ladies i havent been on here 4 ages so it was a lovely surprise 2 c all the bfp's, congratulations 2 u all. I hope 2 b joining u all my af is due saturday so fx x x

i did test on monday n thought i could see the faintest line but it was just my line eyes lol. I might do 1 in the morning if remember 2 get sum after work. What dpo was u when u found out u was pregnant? X

Tasha, you should have posted the test, we could have helped determine if you have a case of line eye or a case of the BFP! LOL..I NEVER EVER tested positive on any test any day before 11 dpo sweetie and even that was the FAINTEST OF THE FAINTEST LINE but oddly enough, this time, I did get a "pregnant" on a digital at 11dpo later that day! FXD for you sweetie! :hugs::flower:

thanks ladies, i tried 2 take a pic but it wasnt very clear so u couldnt c it on the test. Im just going 2 have 2 b patient lol x x

Hello Ladies, I was one of the unfortunante who got a :bfn: in April. However, I just received a call from the FS, I am pregnant, confirmed by BW. I wanted to let you all know this to keep you positive. I have had infertility for 15 years..... and never thought this day would come. I will keep my FX'd for all you lovely ladies.

Tasha: If you put your camera on Macro, it takes clear closeups (I am saying this because I did not know this, lol), I hope it's a positive!!!

Congrats to all of the recent :bfp: :dance::wohoo::yipee::happydance:
Best wishes to you and your LOs :cloud9:

I really hope i can join you all soon....i dont know why it is taking so long this time. We have been pregnant twice now and both times we got our :bfp: on the first cycle....but this time its a lot different....its been 1 month of really TTC and 4 months of NTNP...ugh :(

aww Guppy! so nice to see you again! Miss you! I know its really baffling how mother nature works! Have you tried any of the preseed etc?? By the way I hybernated my face book account for now..I did not delete people. Just the entire account.. Hope you stick around! :hugs:

Hello Ladies, I was one of the unfortunante who got a :bfn: in April. However, I just received a call from the FS, I am pregnant, confirmed by BW. I wanted to let you all know this to keep you positive. I have had infertility for 15 years..... and never thought this day would come. I will keep my FX'd for all you lovely ladies.

Tasha: If you put your camera on Macro, it takes clear closeups (I am saying this because I did not know this, lol), I hope it's a positive!!!

congratulations hun.
Well af got me so it was my line eyes, hopefully i will join u next month x

congratulations hun.
Well af got me so it was my line eyes, hopefully i will join u next month x

Awe, that's too bad :hugs: lots of https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2058/2058144oxdxlg5ts1.gif

hi girls! :wave: i hope all of you are doing well!
i just wanted to stop in and say that i finally got my :bfp: yesterday! We are due 02.22.12!!!

OMG!!!!!! That is friggin amazing!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy for you!!!! :hugs:

OMG!!!!!! That is friggin amazing!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy for you!!!! :hugs:

Thank you :friends:
I really really thought i was out! seriously! every single month i *think* i am preggo and im not, but this month i think im not and i am! :dohh: haha we are surprised! and i found out uber early (at 3 weeks and 4 days!)...omg! what if there are twins! :shock: :rofl:

That would be soooo crazy!!!..I think I might have my bfp too.. I did a few FRER the past few days and have gotten a faint pink line with in the 3 min mark..af is due today and nothing as of yet..but I do have af type cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->