• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

LOL we should :) I'll let you know for sure when I get more of a clear BFP

:wohoo: Guppy thats wonderful news! Twins...oh yes! Let it be :haha: xxx

And Skeet! That is a bfp no doubt darl!

I retested this morning and the digi says bfn!! I don't get it frer is positive digi is not!! I completely feel like af is on her way and keep checking .. This is so frustrating .. I'll keep u posted!!

I retested this morning and the digi says bfn!! I don't get it frer is positive digi is not!! I completely feel like af is on her way and keep checking .. This is so frustrating .. I'll keep u posted!!

I would go by the ones with the lines, because when i was pregnant with my son I didn't get a positive on the digi until like 5ish weeks! I dont believe them to be as sensitive. I bet you have an eggy if the line is pink!!!

Well af is only one day late as of today...but this is only my 3rd cycle ttc since the mc...so I could have been lucky to have a 29 day cycle a few times in a row....I just dont want to get my hopes up and be let down again...I'll for sure keep you posted!!

Thanks Asibling....How you feeling today?

Here is the link to my pics if any of you want to check them out

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/641001-evap-frer-updated-pics.html

I am ok..nervous.. OMG..SKEET..THAT IS A BFP no doubt for sure..Digis do not always pick up as fast!!:happydance::hugs:

Thanks asib...i think i need to see the :bfp: on the digi before I believe it!! Is your scan tomorrow??

Omg i can only imagine...when I went for my second scan before my MC I'm pretty sure I cried the whole time i was getting the scna...I knew the lady couldnt give me any answers so it was so frusterating....

Skeet, I want to and have to know but scared that I will lose my mind if bad news.. sigh.. :cry::shrug:

OMG I know the feeling :cry: The whole thing is so scary. I will prey for you that it is good news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->