*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hehe tickers are fun i really like em myself but i cant put anything else in my sig =( Same here just some fatigue

Tickers are awesome don't ever call yourself a loser for being excited to try having a baby!!!!

I'm getting worried now. Stupid stupid me... not resetting the CBFM properly when I got it. So this is my first month using it and as I didn't reset properly from someone else's cycle's i'm now having to go by theirs this month. Anyhoo, it ID's high fertility on day 10 and i'm now CD15 and still on high. I'm worried it's not going to show a peak, as i've read if you have a longer or shorter cycle than usual it can go from high back to low without a peak, and obviously as it's still going by someone else's it may be messing things up. So unless I get a peak in next few days i will have no idea when i'm ovulating. We DTD a couple of time end of last week and are going to tonight, just in case it doesn't show on the monitor. I'm also panicking that maybe i'm not even ovulating! Feel so worried I just don't know what is happening. If I get high again tomorrow i'm going to be starting to panic I think :(

(My chart's on my signature if anyone wants to look and see what they think. I don't think i've OV'd yet though as not had a dip in my temps...

I'm getting worried now. Stupid stupid me... not resetting the CBFM properly when I got it. So this is my first month using it and as I didn't reset properly from someone else's cycle's i'm now having to go by theirs this month. Anyhoo, it ID's high fertility on day 10 and i'm now CD15 and still on high. I'm worried it's not going to show a peak, as i've read if you have a longer or shorter cycle than usual it can go from high back to low without a peak, and obviously as it's still going by someone else's it may be messing things up. So unless I get a peak in next few days i will have no idea when i'm ovulating. We DTD a couple of time end of last week and are going to tonight, just in case it doesn't show on the monitor. I'm also panicking that maybe i'm not even ovulating! Feel so worried I just don't know what is happening. If I get high again tomorrow i'm going to be starting to panic I think :(

(My chart's on my signature if anyone wants to look and see what they think. I don't think i've OV'd yet though as not had a dip in my temps...

Im sure it will be within the next week hun :hugs:
are there any :spermy: issues with your hubby? If there arn't, i would really recommend DTD every day until youve passed OV. that way you dont have to worry about if you :sex: at the right time :thumbup:

Not that i know of, it's me that has the problems. I have vulvadynia which means we can't have sex, so we have to inseminate. Bit of a pain (literally) and never know if it's working quite as well as sex would. What with that and not knowing if i'm ovulating or what, feel a bit frayed at the minute! But thanks for the support. :) I hope you're right!

Hey there, hoping every one has their fingers tightly crossed. Good luck yo all you girls still waiting and to those caught by the witch... I'm sorry and hope you have a lucky April/May!!

As an update for the thread.... I got my BFP at 8 DPO with stronger results today at 9 DPO. I was meant to be a 01/04 tester. I just had a feeling that I should test.... Even though it was ridiculously early and I had no symptoms :)

Good luck and tonnes of baby dust for you all x x

Hey there, hoping every one has their fingers tightly crossed. Good luck yo all you girls still waiting and to those caught by the witch... I'm sorry and hope you have a lucky April/May!!

As an update for the thread.... I got my BFP at 8 DPO with stronger results today at 9 DPO. I was meant to be a 01/04 tester. I just had a feeling that I should test.... Even though it was ridiculously early and I had no symptoms :)

Wooohoooo!!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

That is such FANTASTIC news~ You must be on:cloud9:

Wooohoooo!!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

Yay!! :wohoo: i will update ASAP!! :dance:

:flow: Congratulations to Hopefulgirlie on your :bfp: :flow:
May you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
:wohoo:

well...i went and bought the CBD OPKs....and it was a :bfn: :( ugh. if im going to ov. tomorrow on CD 20, then i usually would have one today. :growlmad: oh well. since i have 6 left i'll retest later tonight...blah :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->