*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

YA IM stalking the lines instead lol.. want to see a smiley though

Draw it on!! lol

Im quite close to drawing pink lines on hpt just so I can see what one looks like :awww:

Wish I could give you some advice asibling but I've not used it myself.
Maybe you could ask on a new thread where more people will see and hopefully be able to help.

Yay, I finally O'd, 4 days late! I should be 1 DPO now - oh 2 week wait, how I missed you :haha:

Might as well leave my testing date as it is Guppy, I'll still test around the same time. :D

ladies we will all see ours without having to draw.,.JUST BELIEVE!

I love the smiley ones. I could NEVER get a positive on the Answer brand OPKs (or any that you have to look at the lines). I dont know why. But i have always gotten the smiley on the digitals :thumbup: i would recommend them!

lilly thanks and yes I DO SEE IT! Guppy thank you I am remaining optimistic!!!!!

Lily I do see a bfp for you soon! You never give up hope u hear me?? Guppy thanks I will keep using them then! SMILEYS all around!

I hope i get a smily soon! I ran out of the line type of OPKs (which doesn't matter anyways bc i know i wont see a positive :dohh:). I am *supposed* to ov. tomorrow (CD 20)...will see how it goes...def. havn't ov.ed yet :(

Thanks!

We are trying Shuttles Method for a girl (per dh :dohh:). And with that it says to abstain from :sex: for the 2 days prior. So last night was our last BDing session....im really nervous i wont get preggo at all with this! Last two times we got pregnant was the first cycle we tried and i think it was bc we had sex pretty much every single day. Do you guys think i could actually get preggo from having sex on CD 18 but not having it CD 19 or CD 20 (should ov. on CD20) :shrug:

So interesting fact for everyone..... I have always read to BD'd every other day the week up to Ov'd and then BD'd the day before the day of and the day after. My best friend actually works for my OBGYN.. cool i know LOL. but she told me that if you OV'd on day 14 the most important days are day 14, 16 and 18 so now I am super confused.

This weekend I didnt really notice any type of symptoms b/c I was too busy (remodeling our living room) but today when I got to work I noticed that I have still having some small twinges in the abdomen area not really sure what side or anything and they come and go and are very light but I also had a bout of nausea this morning. I want to ask you ladies if you had previous pregnancies did you get nausea as soon as you woke up or was it a little later? I know I am reaching but call me crazy I love the 2WW I feel like I am more in touch with my body then.

Too funny look at my ticker LOL I guess that answers my questions about the twinges hehe

being a lesbian i do not have the bd option so i take opks and have my donor over a day before day of and day a fter opk but this smiley test is throwing me off..had him over yesterday and did an AI just in case,,,waiting for smiley for round 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->