*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Another bfp!!! :happydance: Congratulations Hopefulgirlie!!! Enjoy every minute of it!

Congratulations Hopefulgirlie....Best Wishes to you and your soon to be baby. Have a Happy & Healthy 9 Months!!

Hey there, hoping every one has their fingers tightly crossed. Good luck yo all you girls still waiting and to those caught by the witch... I'm sorry and hope you have a lucky April/May!!

As an update for the thread.... I got my BFP at 8 DPO with stronger results today at 9 DPO. I was meant to be a 01/04 tester. I just had a feeling that I should test.... Even though it was ridiculously early and I had no symptoms :)

Good luck and tonnes of baby dust for you all x x

Congrats darling :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Hopefulgirlie!

I admit it. I've seen too many early BFPs on these forums lately. I'm only 8dpo but I caved and tested FMU with an IC this morning. Negative of course. Not even the tiniest hint of a line. I didn't expect anything so I'm not really disappointed. I'll likely test every morning from here on out.

I'm also symptom spotting a bit. So far I'm not seeing anything that hasn't already been recorded in my journal during previous BFN cycles. Onward!

well...i went and bought the CBD OPKs....and it was a :bfn: :( ugh. if im going to ov. tomorrow on CD 20, then i usually would have one today. :growlmad: oh well. since i have 6 left i'll retest later tonight...blah :wacko:

I got the 20 pack...the 7 pack would last me like, 2 days! :haha:

Yawn.....I hate waiting to ovulate, only thing you can do in that time is make sure you're as healthy as possible. I get stressed quite often so I have given myself 1 hour a day to just relax and spend time doing things I like and things that relax me, am hoping that will help me this cycle if I'm less stressed.
I am so excited for this cycle, I am going to do so many OPK's, temping religiously and I'm so excited to try preseed.
I am getting so upset about how long it is taking though and to make things worse, I have a friend on FB who is a year younger than me and I have known her for like 14 years and she is over due and being induced on Wed and on her facebook she is talking about how she just wants 'the baby' out because it's her birthday next week and she wants to go out !
If I had a baby I wouldn't let it out of my sight until it was 18 !!!!!!!! Some people really don't deserve children !!!!!! AURGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I feel ya hun :hugs:

what does preseed do? :shrug: ive heard of it before but not sure. Is it's purpose to make you Ov. earlier or is it just to lengthen your LP like B Vit do?

^ I feel ya hun :hugs:

what does preseed do? :shrug: ive heard of it before but not sure. Is it's purpose to make you Ov. earlier or is it just to lengthen your LP like B Vit do?

Preseed is a sperm friendly lube that mimics EWCM. Good times!:haha:

Yawn.....I hate waiting to ovulate, only thing you can do in that time is make sure you're as healthy as possible. I get stressed quite often so I have given myself 1 hour a day to just relax and spend time doing things I like and things that relax me, am hoping that will help me this cycle if I'm less stressed.
I am so excited for this cycle, I am going to do so many OPK's, temping religiously and I'm so excited to try preseed.
I am getting so upset about how long it is taking though and to make things worse, I have a friend on FB who is a year younger than me and I have known her for like 14 years and she is over due and being induced on Wed and on her facebook she is talking about how she just wants 'the baby' out because it's her birthday next week and she wants to go out !
If I had a baby I wouldn't let it out of my sight until it was 18 !!!!!!!! Some people really don't deserve children !!!!!! AURGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you!! I'm haiting waiting to OV...Since I only see my OH on weekends I'm not even buy OPKs...I'm just going to :sex: next weekend and then weekend after like crazy!!! LOL hopefully one of the :spermy: will hang around long enough :)

Congrats Hopefulgirlie on your :bfp:!!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

To all of us still waiting to test...or OV LOL here is lots of baby dust!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi all, Another BFP!!! Excellent.
Congratulations Hopefulgirlie

Sorry for the arrival of AF to those who have had her turn up.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Extra dust to the rest of us.

Strange thing since yesterday and again this morning I have swollen breasts! :holly: ( :haha: love that!!) they are feeling so heavy and though they dont hurt or anything its a bit weird. OH loves it though, but not looking so good spilling out of the top of my bra! its usual for me, I get tender around AF but not this. Who knows what my body is up to.
:sex: last night was brilliant, I was horny and big breasted :lol: so couldnt miss out, which according to ticker thingie is a very good thing. :happydance:
Though I'm not using opk's etc so I dont really know if I'm ovulating or not.
Cant believe its nearly April already. Where's 2011 going?

Haha love the big boobies graphic! :haha:

Yay for almost, possible o day! :D

And totally agree about 2011, I'm finally starting to grasp its not 2010 anymore, and now its April all of a sudden? WTH? lol

Hi

EWCM turned into a LOAD of watery CM, which is ok still I think. Still high on CBFM so Im not there yet, this cycle is so boring, can hardly stand it ><

:shock: have you all seen the amount of testers for 1st April!! Thats cray, good luck to each and every one :dust:

I'm not very clued up on CM to be honest. and boring might just be a good thing for you Cranberry FX

hey ladies i will be testing on the 19th of april if af doest show good luck ladies xx

hi ladies , i'll be testing on 19/20th april if my af doesn't arrive , good luck everyone x

Hi ladies! Just wanted to share my smiley and also ask a question for anyone familiar..first the smiley on CB digital OPK...

posopk.jpg

Ok so yesterday was day 12 of my cycle. I tested before work at 5:30am and nothing. At 2pm after holding urine for 3 hours and arriving home, 2 nice lines and the smiley appeared as picture above shows. We did an insem the day before the smiley and right when I got the smiley. Last night by 6:45 pm, still two nice lines but no smiley. Does it matter that I did not hold my urine for that?? Should I keep testing once I get the first smiley? Am I done Ovulating? See I am used to just the non-digital two liners where I would get two nice lines two days in a row so the smiley and then lack there of is throwing me way off. Help! Thanks!

Smiley looks cool asibling, though I've no idea what it means! With the two AI I would think you should be right on for catching eggy. It must be really hard for you, and I'm really cheering for you to get your BFP.

Welcome to the new testers :) Good luck to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->