*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

being a lesbian i do not have the bd option so i take opks and have my donor over a day before day of and day a fter opk but this smiley test is throwing me off..had him over yesterday and did an AI just in case,,,waiting for smiley for round 2

Can I ask what an AI is?

asibling - thanks and good luck, I used the smiley face ones last cycle and got my smiley - it was the best feeling ever!!!

I hope you and Guppy both get yours soon :)

Need to change my testing date, I ov late, April 9th it is! I'm still trying to figure out my cycle since stopping the pill. Thanks!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1299909600z4z28z14.png

So interesting fact for everyone..... I have always read to BD'd every other day the week up to Ov'd and then BD'd the day before the day of and the day after. My best friend actually works for my OBGYN.. cool i know LOL. but she told me that if you OV'd on day 14 the most important days are day 14, 16 and 18 so now I am super confused.

This weekend I didnt really notice any type of symptoms b/c I was too busy (remodeling our living room) but today when I got to work I noticed that I have still having some small twinges in the abdomen area not really sure what side or anything and they come and go and are very light but I also had a bout of nausea this morning. I want to ask you ladies if you had previous pregnancies did you get nausea as soon as you woke up or was it a little later? I know I am reaching but call me crazy I love the 2WW I feel like I am more in touch with my body then.

I am bumping this back

...i really dont understand how thats correct at all. I mean, once you get a positive OPK the egg is only good for 12-48 hours and in MOST cases its really only good for 12-24 hours. ...so i guess if the OBGYN is basing that off an egg being good for the full 12-48 hours, that would make sense but in reality its usually only good for 12-24 in which case you would :sex: before ov (obviously) the day of, and the day after (to be on the sure side)-unless of course you are one of the lucky ladies who has a positive opk for 3 days. but once the egg breaks down, it doesn't matter how much sex you have, its not gonna get fertilized unless you were the odd one who realises another egg. But even with that research shows if you do realease more than one egg, they realease within 24 hours of each other.

You and I are on the same page guppy I am so confused I dont know what to do but I think I BD'd enought this month to cover OV time. We BD'd on 3/18, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23, 3/24 and I OV'd on 3/23. Do you think I did enough?????

Ok good.... Thanks Guppy. I was getting a little worn out and I think I was starting to walk funny..... :rofl: :rofl:

riggins - I think you are WELL covered!! Good Luck

I finally ovulated :yipee: Still testing on the 11th ! Hows everyone else doing this morning ?

I finally ovulated :yipee: Still testing on the 11th ! Hows everyone else doing this morning ?

Doing well today having some little twinges and arm pit pain LOL. I made new tickers today too HAHA. Such a loser to be so excited over new tickers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->