*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

So update on me today. I think I am going crazy for real. So in the past I have had some anxiety issues and last night I could not sleep worth crap. I woke up at 400am and could not go back to sleep i kept tossing and turning I woke up about 1am to go pee. When I woke up at 4 my mind was racing and I couldnt get it to stop I had some really crazy dreams also. So I got up and got in the shower and thought I was going to puke my brains out. I took a xanax (prescribed for anxiety) and the anxiousness has gone away for the most part but I still dont feel good. I have eaten crackers and the nausea feeling just will not go away. I am also having this really odd stabbing pain right above my pubic bone.. never had that before. I have no clue what is going on. Anyone have any insight for me?

I was seeing an endocrinologist because i developed Postpartum thyroiditis (it usually resolves itself) (i have a history of underactive thyroid but havnt had troubles for a few years). At 2 months postpartum i became hyperthyroid (overactive) at 5 months postpartum i become hypo (underactive). The endocrinologist wouldn't treat me because he said it will resolve itself (although i think he is wrong, especially given my history). I think my family doctor will treat me though so i'll probably call her up.

Cranberry, i hope we both Ov. soon!!! :dust: i hate waiting :wacko:
I never have a LP longer than 10 days though. Well, actually one time i took B6 and B12 religiously and it lengthened my cycle to 11 days. Im taking it now, so will see what happens. Last cycle though, i ov.ed later than usual and my LP was only 9 days. But normally its 10- which depending on what doc you ask thats too short, others so no less.

riggins, the sleeplessness and twinge pains are all good signs..fingers crossed for you! You can take xanax with ttc??

.the lines were still there and the same though when I pulled the stick out of the digi reader... im confused

the lines on the digi do NOT mean anything! Trust me, there is no great POAS Addict than me :haha: and ive done my research and ive compared those lines when they were positive and negative- those lines (on a digital) mean nothing! (I always look too hoping it would, but there isn't any correlation). Plus if you read the insert, it says multiple times that the lines dont mean anything and not to read them.

Hi

A lot of that seems like anxiety to me - the nausea too.

With the stabbing pain, I think its probably just a general shift about which we get with our cycles - its just when ttc we become so hypersensitive that any twinge we notice 1000%.

I usually feel quite sick for a few days at around 6 dpo so it may be that, I shouldnt worry too much tho. Try some guided relaxation techniques, maybe find some on youtube or similar.

riggins, the sleeplessness and twinge pains are all good signs..fingers crossed for you! You can take xanax with ttc??[/QUOT

My doctor said that I can continue taking all meds until I get a bfp. But I have cut out all other medications and seriously have not had to take a xanax in 2-3 months. I have severe panic attacks only a few times a year which make you feel like you are having a heart attack

Hi

A lot of that seems like anxiety to me - the nausea too.

With the stabbing pain, I think its probably just a general shift about which we get with our cycles - its just when ttc we become so hypersensitive that any twinge we notice 1000%.

I usually feel quite sick for a few days at around 6 dpo so it may be that, I shouldnt worry too much tho. Try some guided relaxation techniques, maybe find some on youtube or similar.

Thanks for the comment but I have been suffering from this for years and years and have never had nausea with it. I wish that the guided relaxation techniques would work for me but they dont. Guess I will just have to wait it out.

Riggins, I know those anxiety attacks. I have them and they were worse each pregnancy. I learned to get through them without meds though I struggle and suffer with them when they do take place. I find cold places or I make myself cold. Then i BREATH in through my mouth, out through my nose and try to talk myself out of it...UGGHH

Things can change, just because youve not had nausea before doesnt mean you wont, but it might be something else youre right. Theres a lot you can do for anxiety, just have to find what suits you.

Riggins, I know those anxiety attacks. I have them and they were worse each pregnancy. I learned to get through them without meds though I struggle and suffer with them when they do take place. I find cold places or I make myself cold. Then i BREATH in through my mouth, out through my nose and try to talk myself out of it...UGGHH

Yes sometimes I can work through it with nothing and then other times I have to take a pill LOL. I mean I seriously have them maybe 3 times a year MAX. Maybe I need to do yoga or something.

Things can change, just because youve not had nausea before doesnt mean you wont, but it might be something else youre right. Theres a lot you can do for anxiety, just have to find what suits you.

Yea well we will see maybe there is something hollistic I can do

I WISH I HAD SOME PILLS..Sigh..have not officially been diagnosed

Mine didnt start until after my grandmother passed away I mean it was so bad the doctor had to take me out of work for a week. I will just say this for everyone out there if you have never suffered from any sort of depression or anxiety you have no clue what its like. I wish I could snap my fingers and make it go away. Its easy for people to tell you to just relax or think of a happy place and its not that easy. My mind wont slow dont enough for me to think about anything happy. You cannot finish one thought before another comes rushing into your head. You literally think you are going mad.

Have you tried cutting out some of the general toxins which can cause anxiety attacks? i understand is not just about relaxing, I used to meditate on a square and count round it, simple enough and would mean I was distracted until I got through the worst of it. Might not work for all but just gotta keep trying to find what does.

riggs, i actually panic thinking i am dying when I have mine..i so totally understand!

Okay, i called the endocrinologist. (talked to his nurse). I told her my moods have been crazy (which is unlike me, usually i am happy person but ive been mean and sad latley). I told her my skin is dry, im gaining weight, and my cycles are messed up. She is gonna talk to him. I really hope he does something about this soon! ....im so scared im gonna MC again....the pamphlet i was given when i got diagnosed was that MC increases 3-4 fold :( I really hope this gets dealt with fast. If he doesn't give me anything or takes too long, im gonna call my primary doctor. I know she'll treat me.

guppy aww good luck keep us posted..seems like such a struggle..HUGS

:hugs: thanks hun.
well they called back (im happily surprised :D)
They want to recheck my thyroid levels (it was last checked at the beginning of february and we messed up then). We only have one car (I am a SAHM while DH works), so he is gonna pick up the lab slip afterwork. I may go tonight to get the blood work done-otherwise it will be tomorrow. then once they get the results they will let me know what they want to do.

riggs, i actually panic thinking i am dying when I have mine..i so totally understand!

Thank you I am glad that you understand. My entire body goes numb and I have uncontrollable crying spells. It really is a severe condition and not just a simple little worry spell that people think it is...... THANK YOU!!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->