*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

keep it positive hun...I see it and a pink tinge to it..evaps are greyish..Wanna place bets?? Smile and be positive..hugs

It's verryyy faint, barely there. Way more so than I would have expected for 13DPO (hoping my numbers are right to begin with:wacko: ) Going to use another FRER tomorrow, fingers are so tightly crossed it's even a tad darker, enough that I won't question it at least
Enjoy line eye :haha:

OMG!!!! Barley there?!?!?! you are a crazy woman!:haha: i didn't even have to squint or tilt the screen! you should have saw my face as i scrolled down the page and saw the pic (i didn't even have to make it bigger)! I AM ADDING THIS TO OUR THREAD AS A :bfp:!!!! (unless you object, but hunni you are up the duff!!!!) congratulations! :wohoo:

You didn't have to remind me :haha: I feel crazy LOL. I'll make you a deal, if my FRER looks like this or better with FMU tomorrow... you can def put me up for :bfp:, I'm still hesitant right now :flower: and I'll for sure keep you all posted !!

OMG IT IS SOOOO THERE AND PINK..HAPPY BFP AND HAPPY 9 MONTHS..BABY DUST PALLLEAAASSSSSSEEEE AND THANNNNKKSSS! :happydance:

I'm still doubting it, not gonna lie lol. The test has sat for a good 5 hours now, the line is darker and shows pink and I'm just wishing it had looked like that in the 10 minutes, then I would have believed it. My chemical last month gave me a faint just like this at 11DPO, so I'm pretty leery until I see something darker :dohh:

evap lines are NEVER pink!
Also, i get how your feeling but a positive is a positive- lets not forget that OPKs and HPTs are to be read independently of one another :thumbup:

It's verryyy faint, barely there. Way more so than I would have expected for 13DPO (hoping my numbers are right to begin with:wacko: ) Going to use another FRER tomorrow, fingers are so tightly crossed it's even a tad darker, enough that I won't question it at least

OMG!!!! Barley there?!?!?! you are a crazy woman!:haha: i didn't even have to squint or tilt the screen! you should have saw my face as i scrolled down the page and saw the pic (i didn't even have to make it bigger)! I AM ADDING THIS TO OUR THREAD AS A :bfp:!!!! (unless you object, but hunni you are up the duff!!!!) congratulations! :wohoo:

You didn't have to remind me :haha: I feel crazy LOL. I'll make you a deal, if my FRER looks like this or better with FMU tomorrow... you can def put me up for :bfp:, I'm still hesitant right now :flower: and I'll for sure keep you all posted !!

sounds like a deal to me! -just dont make me wait all day lol :smug:
p.s im really praying this is a sticky bean for ya hun :dust: bc there is def one in there!

Yes, that is def. a pink line, there is no way an evap would be pink.... also, an evap is mostly only seen when you hold the test up to the light and is gray. Test again and let us know, but I am sure you have a little bean in there :thumbup:

CANT WAIT FOR YOUR FMU TEST..THINK POSITIVE, PEE POSITIVE, POST YOUR BFP! WAITING! :happydance:

sounds like a deal to me! -just dont make me wait all day lol :smug:
p.s im really praying this is a sticky bean for ya hun :dust: bc there is def one in there!

I won't make you wait all day, don't you worry ! If tonight is anything like last night, I'll be up around 5:30am again :dohh: I've been having the WORST sleeps, tossing and turning, bad dreams.. ugh

Today is the first day of my 2ww...but my 2ww is actually more like 16-18 days :(

:dust:Good luck ladies!!! :dust:

good luck hodge! I will be joining you tomorrow after my eggie drops!

Im testing on the 5th... happy to be here... glad to see so many other april testers =] makes me hopeful.. 1st time TTC with my 1st his 2nd =] :thumbup: currently at 8dpo yay!

I have no experience with those kind of tests? are there supposed to be 2 lines or just 1?

Mommy2be20 I am so super excited for you. I def see it and it is for sure pink some poeple just want to be debbie downers today.... just ignore them. I got some stupid comments earlier too LOL..... Keep posting pics for us to admire. Good luck babe!!!!

Im testing on the 5th... happy to be here... glad to see so many other april testers =] makes me hopeful.. 1st time TTC with my 1st his 2nd =] :thumbup: currently at 8dpo yay!

Updated :flower:
Welcome to the lucky thread! :friends:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back