*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

YOUR WELCOME..I hope for all good news for you!! Right here for your results and holding your e-hand

you are so sweet :flow:
In a way i sorta hope its my thyroid because then i know it can be fixed soon. if its something else..blah..haha, i really dont feel like going through the process of figuring that out

:hugs: thanks hun.
well they called back (im happily surprised :D)
They want to recheck my thyroid levels (it was last checked at the beginning of february and we messed up then). We only have one car (I am a SAHM while DH works), so he is gonna pick up the lab slip afterwork. I may go tonight to get the blood work done-otherwise it will be tomorrow. then once they get the results they will let me know what they want to do.

Good luck Guppy I hope they can get everything straight for you hun. Fingers Crossed.

thanks friends! this is seriously one of the best threads ever! such lovely ladies x

^ LIKE Button ^
There totally needs to be a LIKE button on here like there is on FB! lol

Hi ladies :wave: hope you're all doing well. Just wanted to pop in and say that I MIGHT have the beginning of my :bfp: but I'm not quite convinced yet. Will be testing again tomorrow in hopes of darker line and will keep you all updated. Af should be due tomorrow, last month was 26 day cycle, so going by that. Either way, have long waited appt Thurs with gyno
:dust:

Hi ladies :wave: hope you're all doing well. Just wanted to pop in and say that I MIGHT have the beginning of my :bfp: but I'm not quite convinced yet. Will be testing again tomorrow in hopes of darker line and will keep you all updated. Af should be due tomorrow, last month was 26 day cycle, so going by that. Either way, have long waited appt Thurs with gyno

Can we see a picture??? Pretty please!!! i am DYING to post another :bfp:! :haha:

Yeah thats so exciting!!! You should post a pic!!! Keep us posted!!!

It's verryyy faint, barely there. Way more so than I would have expected for 13DPO (hoping my numbers are right to begin with:wacko: ) Going to use another FRER tomorrow, fingers are so tightly crossed it's even a tad darker, enough that I won't question it at least
Enjoy line eye :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 23
OMG IT IS SOOOO THERE AND PINK..HAPPY BFP AND HAPPY 9 MONTHS..BABY DUST PALLLEAAASSSSSSEEEE AND THANNNNKKSSS! :happydance:

Finally done catching up on the 10 pages from last night ladies :haha:

A very big CONGRATS to Hopefulgirlie, wishing you a full H&H 9 months!!!!

GUPPY - Again, I so agree with you, I keep going to click the "thanks" button, thinking it's a like button :wacko:

and to Mommy2be20, I see that second line!!! It doesn't matter how faint it is for a pregnancy test, as long as it's there..... and it's there!!! :thumbup:

It's verryyy faint, barely there. Way more so than I would have expected for 13DPO (hoping my numbers are right to begin with:wacko: ) Going to use another FRER tomorrow, fingers are so tightly crossed it's even a tad darker, enough that I won't question it at least
Enjoy line eye :haha:

OMG!!!! Barley there?!?!?! you are a crazy woman!:haha: i didn't even have to squint or tilt the screen! you should have saw my face as i scrolled down the page and saw the pic (i didn't even have to make it bigger)! I AM ADDING THIS TO OUR THREAD AS A :bfp:!!!! (unless you object, but hunni you are up the duff!!!!) congratulations! :wohoo:

OMG IT IS SOOOO THERE AND PINK..HAPPY BFP AND HAPPY 9 MONTHS..BABY DUST PALLLEAAASSSSSSEEEE AND THANNNNKKSSS! :happydance:

I'm still doubting it, not gonna lie lol. The test has sat for a good 5 hours now, the line is darker and shows pink and I'm just wishing it had looked like that in the 10 minutes, then I would have believed it. My chemical last month gave me a faint just like this at 11DPO, so I'm pretty leery until I see something darker :dohh:

Congrats Mommy2b20...looking pretty good for you! Best Wishes to you and your soon to be baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->