*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I have no experience with those kind of tests? are there supposed to be 2 lines or just 1?

I am pretty sure all tests have 2 lines (or a line and a cross) because one line is the control line to make sure the test is working :thumbup:

9dpo today, and I'm meant to be holding out until Saturday to test. Think I will test Thursday and Friday though :rofl:

... Im hoping for a girl =] but i will be proud to have anything whenever im lucky enough to be blessed with it ...im nervous and excited for everyone here... good luck to all ... hoping for many BFP this month :thumbup:

Hi ladies :wave: hope you're all doing well. Just wanted to pop in and say that I MIGHT have the beginning of my :bfp: but I'm not quite convinced yet. Will be testing again tomorrow in hopes of darker line and will keep you all updated. Af should be due tomorrow, last month was 26 day cycle, so going by that. Either way, have long waited appt Thurs with gyno
:dust:

Wow! This thread moves so fast.

I definitely see the line. I'm so excited for you!

And Guppy, good luck with the test/diagnosis. A coworker had thyroid problems and it really didn't seem like fun, but it's much better to know so you can relax a little.

9dpo for me. I tested again with an IC this morning. Nothing yet.

I have no experience with those kind of tests? are there supposed to be 2 lines or just 1?

I am pretty sure all tests have 2 lines (or a line and a cross) because one line is the control line to make sure the test is working :thumbup:

ahh thanks! I've never used one like that, I think I might invest in some though coz then that way at least you would be able to see the start of something, I'm used to the digital tests and they just give you a big fat "NOT PREGNANT".....:cry:

Mummy2be20 I wish you so many good thoughts for when you retest!

ahh thanks! I've never used one like that, I think I might invest in some though coz then that way at least you would be able to see the start of something, I'm used to the digital tests and they just give you a big fat "NOT PREGNANT".....:cry:

Yes, that's why I use the ones with lines, its also not as blunt and hopeless to have one line as it is to have NOT PREGNANT :haha:

It's verryyy faint, barely there. Way more so than I would have expected for 13DPO (hoping my numbers are right to begin with:wacko: ) Going to use another FRER tomorrow, fingers are so tightly crossed it's even a tad darker, enough that I won't question it at least
Enjoy line eye :haha:

Hey Hun
Congrats! I wasn't sure if I was seeing right earlier (thought I saw 2 lines) thats why I asked the question if they should have 2 lines or 1?!? as I haven't tested with one like that before. I think it is a deffo BFP....can't wait for you to update tomorrow, H&H 9 months....spread some dust our way xx

It's verryyy faint, barely there. Way more so than I would have expected for 13DPO (hoping my numbers are right to begin with:wacko: ) Going to use another FRER tomorrow, fingers are so tightly crossed it's even a tad darker, enough that I won't question it at least
Enjoy line eye :haha:

Hey Hun
Congrats! I wasn't sure if I was seeing right earlier (thought I saw 2 lines) thats why I asked the question if they should have 2 lines or 1?!? as I haven't tested with one like that before. I think it is a deffo BFP....can't wait for you to update tomorrow, H&H 9 months....spread some dust our way xx

Thank you :flower: If it comes back BFP tomorrow, I'll be sure to leave all of my extra :dust: behind for you lovely ladies xx

Congrats to all that have gotten there :bfp:
been gone a few days so just now catching up on the thread.

I FINALLY GOT MY POSITIVE OPK!!!!! I SEE A SMILE!!!!!!! EKKK!!!!!!!! :wohoo: bought freggin time! haha

:haha: DH is at work :(
He wants to stick with shuttles. Im guessing i'll Ov. tomorrow (CD 21). Last time we BD was CD 18 (late at night, nearly CD 19 actually)...Shuttles says no :sex: for two days prior to ov. ...do you think we could get pregnant since the :spermy: will have been in there for 3 days?

Whats shuttles and why does it say no BD two days prior? Just out of curiosity!

Whats shuttles and why does it say no BD two days prior? Just out of curiosity!

It's a theory to help favor one sex over the other.
Since we have a boy, we want a girl (then we will probably be done having babies). It doesn't always work. But i just helps (that and the diet im on, to effect the pH and that actually does have scientific evidence). Anways, back to Shuttles. For a girl, the idea is that the :pink: :spermy: lives longer but is slower and the male :spermy: dies quicker but is faster. Thus if you want a girl you should :sex: everyday until you are 2 days after from ov. (that way it essentially gives time for the males to die) and then when the egg is released, a :pink: :spermy: gets it. For a boy, you would :sex: everyday before ov., the day of, and the day after. The theory is that :blue::spermy: swim faster and will make it there before a female.

Its not proven to work but it can help get the one you want (although the pH thing really does have evidence, but once again not a guarantee)

He wants to stick with shuttles. Im guessing i'll Ov. tomorrow (CD 21). Last time we BD was CD 18 (late at night, nearly CD 19 actually)...Shuttles says no :sex: for two days prior to ov. ...do you think we could get pregnant since the :spermy: will have been in there for 3 days?

I hope so for you! like you say the girl sperm lives longer - apparently it can stay alive for average 5 days (different website say different things - some say 7)
We would love a girl but it has went on too long now for us to try shuttles - we are :sex: every other day so that there is deffo a constant supply of :spermy::spermy: in there!
Did you use the CB digital smiley face one? thats the one we used last cycle.....it says on it it detects the surge before we ovulate, how often were you testing? does that mean you are gona ovulate today? or in the next 24 hrs? x

I hope so for you! like you say the girl sperm lives longer - apparently it can stay alive for average 5 days (different website say different things - some say 7)
We would love a girl but it has went on too long now for us to try shuttles - we are :sex: every other day so that there is deffo a constant supply of :spermy::spermy: in there!
Did you use the CB digital smiley face one? thats the one we used last cycle.....it says on it it detects the surge before we ovulate, how often were you testing? does that mean you are gona ovulate today? or in the next 24 hrs? x

Sorry i just read that back....so your on CD20 now then O CD 21 tomorrow, I think that :sex: CD19 has met the requirements of that method then FX for you x

Woohooo Guppy!!! I'm about to go do my 1st OPK of the day and hoping I also get the :) but not counting on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->