*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

mrs g hang in there! You may be late implating. I dont know much about temps as I do not chart mine or take mine. Its too mind boggling for me!

Morning ladies :wave: hope you're all good today
Well, I woke up and took my temp (only been doing it over the past few days to get into the swing for next month), it was 97.45 and that's the lowest I've seen, been 98.13 or higher past few days :cry: I took another FRER anyways, it's the same as yesterday. Picture was taken just before 10 min mark. I'm almost starting to think I got a bad batch of FRERs (2pack)... so ridiculously faint, with a huge temp drop?! It's not making sense to me. Now I'm wishing I had used a cup so I could try another non-FRER test, but I didn't :cry: If I can make it through the day without af showing, I'm using a digi tomorrow xx

Girl, you are totally preggo!!!!!!
I think you're in shock ;) lol

What is your coverline temp? As long as it doesn't go below coverline, your temps still fluctuate when your pregnant!

Can you add me please.

Testing April 4th. Dont mind if boy or girl but would love twins!!! (Dont ask for much do I?lol)

LOL we would love twins aswell!! twins run in both our families so were hoping!!

I am on clomid so I am hoping it works its magic but I would take anything I get. Twins in both our families too. FX for you hun!

Can you add me please.

Testing April 4th. Dont mind if boy or girl but would love twins!!! (Dont ask for much do I?lol)

LOL we would love twins aswell!! twins run in both our families so were hoping!!

I am on clomid so I am hoping it works its magic but I would take anything I get. Twins in both our families too. FX for you hun!

I put you down for :yellow::yellow: :D

Can you add me please.

Thank you sweetie.... hope your little :yellow::yellow: work their magic!

Can you add me please.

Thank you sweetie.... hope your little :yellow::yellow: work their magic!

no problem :flower:
Im sorta hoping for twins too...but since i have a 6 month old...that may not be a good idea bahaha

idk i usually have 28 day cycle, af lasts 4 days and then I ovulate 12th or 13th day. this month, I ovulated on day 12.. according to my smiley digital and lack there of yesterday. So i am 1dpo today///

Can you add me please.

Yea we are the same, we would just be happy with our BFP for now! Good luck, hopefully it will work its magic for you FX:dust:

Im so excited to hear you are 1DPO! its about time we all get to the DPO countdown! lol
YAy for the 2WW!

I would say test at 12 DPOs. It could take longer to get a positive, but thats when i would start (just because i am a POAS Addict :haha:) you could start as early as 10DPOs but i dont generally recommend that simply because you waste $$$ but thats up to you! My first pregnancy i got a postive on the CBD at 10DPOs but my last pregnancy i never got a positive on an FRER until 14 DPOs (even though my LP is usually 10 days)

Im so excited to hear you are 1DPO! its about time we all get to the DPO countdown! lol
YAy for the 2WW!

I would say test at 12 DPOs. It could take longer to get a positive, but thats when i would start (just because i am a POAS Addict :haha:) you could start as early as 10DPOs but i dont generally recommend that simply because you waste $$$ but thats up to you! My first pregnancy i got a postive on the CBD at 10DPOs but my last pregnancy i never got a positive on an FRER until 14 DPOs (even though my LP is usually 10 days)

So that would be April 9th.
Do you want me to mark you down for that or change it? TBH, it really doesn't make a difference (on my end) because i'll just put :bfp: or :witch: down either way but its totally up to you :D i have np with changing it :thumbup:

Yay ! My Preseed arrived today and I am starting a mental plan of when to use it ! I usually ovulate on CD16 so from CD10 - 13 I will use 1g everytime we BD then from CD11-CD15 I will use 2g and then CD16 & 17 I will use 2.5 - 3 g =D
My OPK's arrived today, I got 30 IC ones(green handle) and I'm planning doing them starting from CD10 and will continue until FF says I ovulate.
I will make this cycle my cycle !!!

hiya i'll be testing 16th april (although probably before lol) and hoping for a boy. xx

Hi there :hi:
I hope you get your little boy! :blue:
The thread has been updated.
Best of luck! :dust:

Guppy forgive me for being duh but lack of caffiene has taken its toll..are we changing my testing date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->