*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

^ Thats exactly how ive been feeling until now. I hope its a positive for ya hun :dust:

Well, i usually only ever get one positive opk (at night) and then if i were charting my temps, my temp rise would occur around 5:30am. So there actually is a chance i could ov. today. I am going to test again tonight and see if its still positive or not.

Hey ladies!
No idea what the hell is going on here.... not had +OPK yet but also gave up on POAS because it was driving me mad....
CD 25.... and the EGCM is making a return..... no idea when to count anything anymore!
Decided to do Soy Iso next month! (Well if i don't get a BFP in April.... but to be fair if i do it's pure luck as we are completely "shooting" in the dark) :)

i got my BFP TODAY...i will be retesting to confirm cuz the lines were faint but everyone said it was definite positive =]

Guppy- Can you please add me? I will be testing April 6th. This is my first cycle back in 3 months after my bfp in January ended up being ectopic. So i'm nervous, anxious and very excited to be back in the 2ww!! We will be over the moon with a boy or a girl! I live in NH too! :)

Thank you!

Good Luck to all! :dust:

Hi Guppy can you also add me please. I am going to test on April 2nd. Although AF is due either 31st or 1st. Want to be sure though so will wait till then. And I would be happy with either after 3 years trying! Thank you!

i got my BFP TODAY...i will be retesting to confirm cuz the lines were faint but everyone said it was definite positive =]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS!!!:hugs:

Yay sarina53172, that's wonderful!!! Don't think it matters if the lines are light as long as they are there so wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!!

Congrats again hun !!!
We are at 5 already lets get some more rolling in ladies:dust:

Dulcefresh- you've been added. Welcome to the thread and good luck!
:dust:

hi ladies mine if i join?? ill be testing on April 8!!!!!

Add me to the list - starting my testing at 10DPO on April 6!

We did A LOT of BDing and used OPKs to pinpoint Ovulation so I'm really really crossing everything for a BFP!

SARINA!!! Sooooo stinkin happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->