*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

NP :D
since we arn't 100% sure, you may not get a positive then, but i think you stand a chance (just to let you know so you dont go crazy) lol

for those of you who are TTC twins, i found this article interesting. Take a look :flower:
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/natural-ways-to-conceive-twins.shtml?page=0,1

for those of you who are TTC twins, i found this article interesting. Take a look :flower:
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/natural-ways-to-conceive-twins.shtml?page=0,1

Thanks for that..... off to the shop now to stock up on dairy products and wild yams....lol.

Interesting reading. Although I would love twins I would be just as happy with one. Whatever will be will be!

aww thanks sweet guppy..i prob wont test until 11dpo the earliest..if i can hold out..yikes!

Thanks for that..... off to the shop now to stock up on dairy products and wild yams....lol.

Interesting reading. Although I would love twins I would be just as happy with one. Whatever will be will be!

Agreed :D

I got a negative OPK today :dance: which means i Ov.ed sometime between 11pm last night and 8am this morning :D eek! now, we wait :coffee:

i got my BFP TODAY...i will be retesting to confirm cuz the lines were faint but everyone said it was definite positive =]
All the very best of luck with the retest hun. And congratulations!

Mommy2b20 - that looks like 2 lines there again. But I can understand your concern. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Been at my volunteer "job" today which helps to keep my mind off things, until my friend said she was 18wks!! I didnt have a clue but we've been a little distant lately, she doesnt know we're TTC though but god it did this weird pang in my heart when she told me.
From my ticker I'm now in the TWW, though I really dont know with my cycle since coming off BCP just going from previous pre-bcp cycles. We've DTD everyday (twice some days * :) * ) so there's plenty of little sperm soldiers on guard ready for some action.

Oh geez, TWW.
:hugs: everyone.

YAY FOR ME GUPPY..I just turned 40 so perhaps twins for me? lol...I was wondering why i got preg so fast in september (mc : ( ) but happened first try!,,,..oh well..tick tock tick tock

good luck 5-a-side..im 1dpo..waiting game begins. I know thats a wrenching feeling..sorry hun! we will have our day in the sun though! :happydance:

YAY FOR ME GUPPY..I just turned 40 so perhaps twins for me? lol...I was wondering why i got preg so fast in september (mc : ( ) but happened first try!,,,..oh well..tick tock tick tock

Maybe you'll have twins! :haha:

Hello everyone,

Im Kate and Ive have just joined the thread, am 5dpo and counting down till testing time :wacko: Anyone else feeling grumpy today? Im so irritable! Quite unusual for me at this time in my cycle :shrug:

:dust: to you all and lets get our April :bfp:

:hug:

Ughh not me yet:nope: But I'm planning on lots of :sex: this weekend and next!!! Its so great seeing all these :bfp:!!! I'm getting very hopeful!!

^ isn't it lovely?!

kate, i havn't been grumpy but i have been so emotional! (i think that had more to do with ovulation though since today id Ov. day) but i was crying about everything this past week lol. And that is out of character for me.

Nope I'm definitely not in the TWW but fx for all you ladies!!!!

thanks guppy..one will be fine though..hey I see your resume, you worked with autisitic children how cool! My daughter is 6 and diagnosed.

I loved that job! it is amazing to see how different each child is!
It def. is a spectrum thing! Some of the ones i had were just socially akward- soooo very very smart (some of the most intelligent kids i have ever met!). Then there were others that needed a lot more therapy because they were on the other end of the spectrum. But it was a very rewarding job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->