*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi there...

my name is Ricka. Screen name: FngrsCrossed I will be testing on April 6th. good luck to all the lovely ladies TTC and congrats on the BFP's!!!! SSBD to all of us!!! :cloud9:

i got my BFP TODAY...i will be retesting to confirm cuz the lines were faint but everyone said it was definite positive =]

Woohoo! Congrats Sarina! Have been following your posts in a few different threads, delighted for you!!!

It's verryyy faint, barely there. Way more so than I would have expected for 13DPO (hoping my numbers are right to begin with:wacko: ) Going to use another FRER tomorrow, fingers are so tightly crossed it's even a tad darker, enough that I won't question it at least
Enjoy line eye :haha:

Congrats definitely a line there!! Keeps us posted!

:D

x

Congratulations all you BFP ... just swinging by for some positive news and thoughts.

Am 11dpo - cervix feels like it never has done before, but in the 8 months we have been trying I have had every symptom under the sun inc Implantation bleed and it hasnt happened yet to I am trying to not get too excited. My FF detected ovulation bUT my mucus didnt so I am majorly confused .... Such a pain in the arse all this, it swallows up my life

Good Luck everyone

Morning ladies :wave: hope you're all good today
Well, I woke up and took my temp (only been doing it over the past few days to get into the swing for next month), it was 97.45 and that's the lowest I've seen, been 98.13 or higher past few days :cry: I took another FRER anyways, it's the same as yesterday. Picture was taken just before 10 min mark. I'm almost starting to think I got a bad batch of FRERs (2pack)... so ridiculously faint, with a huge temp drop?! It's not making sense to me. Now I'm wishing I had used a cup so I could try another non-FRER test, but I didn't :cry: If I can make it through the day without af showing, I'm using a digi tomorrow xx

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 29
I can def still see another line...good luck x

Can you add me please.

Testing April 4th. Dont mind if boy or girl but would love twins!!! (Dont ask for much do I?lol)

Thats definitely a bfp hunni, but I suggest getting a blood hcg done as soon as possible. Congrats.

Hi! Can you please add me to april 6th:) Don't mind if boy or girl.

Nice to see some BFP already! Good luck to you all!:)

morning girls ! (for me anyway, its 753am).... I'm an April 1 tester. But looks like I'm out already. :witch:

I'm trying to be mature about it but I'm pretty sad about moving on to TTC#1, Cycle 5. I feel like this cycle I did everything right. I did OPK's. got positives. Did temperature/charting. All lined up. I even had what appeared to be triphasic chart. this month I'm thinking about adding conceive plus to the mix. Not sure how hubby will feel about it??

I guess I'll have to find a May or June (my cycles are generally longer than 30 days ughhhhhhhhhhhhh) thread. But keep track of my April girls - I hope everyone gets really great news. :dust:

Can you add me please.

Testing April 4th. Dont mind if boy or girl but would love twins!!! (Dont ask for much do I?lol)

LOL we would love twins aswell!! twins run in both our families so were hoping!!

Not full blown no. But I've had 4 days straight BFNs. My temp dropped. And I just know it's only a matter of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->