*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

10dpo today... Yay! :happydance:

BFN on this morning's IC... Boo! :shrug:

Congrats to the new BFPs!

I bought my ICs today :dance: i think they will get here at the perfect time :)
(aka: too early to test but i need to cure my POAS addiction :rofl:)

Thats why apart from my digi upstairs under the bed I wont be buying any until I'm sure (or surer...of a positive) I cant cope with the heartache of negs.
I'll share your POAS infatuations online though.

:haha: Deal! lol
Negatives dont get me down because i always realize it doesnt mean a thing until AF shows up. Its the AF that gets me down (a constant reminder :dohh:). I just get annoyed that my piss hasn't produced enough hCG :haha: but "no" and "not pregnant" and "one lines" dont upset me, just AF.

I am signing up for the April testing :) I wasn't supposed to try this month since I had a chemical pregnancy last month, but I was off on my O dates so looks like there is a chance. I am already having some symptoms I started having them at 3 dpo last time and I Had a BFP at 10 DPO, unfortunately I m/c at 6 weeks. So looks like I am testing on April 2nd and 3rd. I invested in some internet cheapies so I may test everyday till AF comes. I have no willpower and I'm a POAS addict.

Welcome Amy :wave:
I have updated and added you!
Best of luck, and dont worry, we have many POAS Addictors here :haha:
:dust:

Hello, I've just joined this site, but have been earwigging for a couple of weeks! Can you add me for testing April 1st, don't mind boy or girl. Trying desperately not to POAS!

Thanks, will try my best to avoid testing till then unless "you know who" gets me before then. Very nervous about the next few days when AF due, every time I get a cramp I go to check to ensure the witch hasn't got me....

i do the same hun :hugs:
we have lots of POAS Addicts here so you've come to the proper place :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"