*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi can I join pls, I'm testing April 8. :baby:
either boy or girl i will be happy :baby:. thanks

I'm a POAS addict as well!! It takes so much not to go into the store!!! I've decided I'm not buying ANY untill the day before my AF is due

aww guppy..sad..wonder why they would not follow up..my girl does eat oatmeal with baby fruits but she only eats the gerber kind..I try eveything. I started putting fiber in her morning oatmeal and a perscribed powder in her juice cup to avoid constipation, she gets pretty backed up eating cheesy foods..(pizza, grilled cheese)....But, I could not imagine her any other way! She is perfect to me..and certainly sneaky and stubborn as well lol! :haha:

Just wanted to say hi! I'm a speech/language pathologist and work with many children who are non-verbal (and/or have feeding issues)....it's the quiet ones that always have a lot to say and can teach us soooo much!! :thumbup:

Hi! Could you add me to the list. AF is due sometime around April 8 so I will be testing then, if I can wait that long. :) Thanks!

Thanks asibling and guppy. I'll let you know when to change my official result.

So confused. Still having brown sticky cm. I'm on cycle day 6 and AF lasted officially about 24 hours. So the last 5 days is this cm. I don't even know if I had a period at this rate.

Kendra, that is really confusing. :shrug:

Girls, ive updated the list. Welcome :flow:
:dust:

Haven't check this thread in a while...OMG so many BFP's...Congrats to all! And lots and lots of
:dust::dust::dust: to the rest of us!
I need to change my test date to the 14th...according to my Ovacue today is my Peak day so I'm assuming I ovulate tomorrow on CD 13, then the TWW will begin!!! So excited:happydance:...

I kept imagining up symptoms all day. Mildest of mild cramps, gassy, lots of CM... On a whim, I did an IC upon getting home. I peed (watery diluted stuff from only holding maybe 2.5 hours) and put it in the drawer to develop while I did other things. I finally went back and looked (15-20 minutes?) .

I swear I'm seeing things... the faintest faintest shadowy hint of a line. I've never seen a second line before, not even an evap. I took it out to DH, who I've NEVER shown any tests to before, and after looking a bit at the area I described, he saw it too. I can't photograph it (too faint) and it's probably just us imagining stuff (or maybe just an evap), but I think I might go into my FRER stash tomorrow morning.

rocket- how exciting!!! I hope to hear of a :bfp: in the am (and a picture too :haha:)

Jess, i will change your dates! Welcome to the 2WW hun :flower:

I kept imagining up symptoms all day. Mildest of mild cramps, gassy, lots of CM... On a whim, I did an IC upon getting home. I peed (watery diluted stuff from only holding maybe 2.5 hours) and put it in the drawer to develop while I did other things. I finally went back and looked (15-20 minutes?) .

I swear I'm seeing things... the faintest faintest shadowy hint of a line. I've never seen a second line before, not even an evap. I took it out to DH, who I've NEVER shown any tests to before, and after looking a bit at the area I described, he saw it too. I can't photograph it (too faint) and it's probably just us imagining stuff (or maybe just an evap), but I think I might go into my FRER stash tomorrow morning.

Yes, break into that stash!! Hoping for your :bfp:!!!

Yes, break into that stash!! Hoping for your :bfp:!!!

I Second that!!!!:dust:

Kendra, that is really confusing. :shrug:

Girls, ive updated the list. Welcome :flow:

Helloooooooooo Ladies...I haven't logged in to the site since past vkend. Just logged in and i m SO glad to see 6BFP's!!!!!!!...Wooooohoooo!!!:happydance:
CONGRATULATIONS to cajunbabe,sarina53172,Mommy2be20,Hopefulgirlie,want2bmum11,JulianasMommy..Wish you lovely ladies a very H&H 9 months!!!:flower:

Update from me: I had a positive opk starting sat mar 26 (CD14).Mon mar28 was d darkest on ovulation strip but alas...Dh was sick down with terrible cold/fever.I am myself recovering from cold. SO NO BD for us on the peak days :( Last we BD was on Mar 25. Hoping Dh's :spermy: are super strong..ha ha n it lasted till Mar 28...wishfull thinking i know..

Do you guys think i have any chance with one day of BD that too 3 days before +opk:wacko:
anyhow..lots of :dust::dust: to all who are waiting...:hi: vl c u around

:spermy: can live up to 7 days in the right environment :D so id say you stand a chance :dust:

Hi Everyone,

Im testing on April 17th Praying this is our month! anyone else around the same time?

Hi Everyone,

Im testing on April 17th Praying this is our month! anyone else around the same time?

Hi there :wave:
You have been added.
I will be testing on the 9th, but if you look at the front page you can see the names of the other girls who are testing on the same day as you :thumbup:

Best of luck! :dust:

:spermy: can live up to 7 days in the right environment :D so id say you stand a chance :dust:

Hi Guppy..Hru doing?..yeah i heard the :spermy: can live u upto 5-7 days or so but i'm not sure about the environment being right ;) he he..Coz didn't notice any Ewcm this cycle :( ...pls pray for me...:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->