*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Sorry to hear you had to go through that Riggins :hugs:

I really hope you get your BFP soon!!

Asibling I think I will end up caving in and testing later today, wanted to wait until I was a week late but it's just soooo tempting!!! Have you had any symptoms yet? I haven't had any at all except slight cramping. With my LO I had a constant sore head, backache and sore boobs at this point.

hey mini..I am 2dpo..just light cramping..I am not even paying attention this month because last month I had SEVERAL symptoms and a BFN...So,...I just sit and wait. I hear when you come off of bcps its easier to get preg faster so good luck..I admire your will power..I would have been peeing on ten sticks by now if I were you! lol..keep me posted hun~!

hey mini..I am 2dpo..just light cramping..I am not even paying attention this month because last month I had SEVERAL symptoms and a BFN...So,...I just sit and wait. I hear when you come off of bcps its easier to get preg faster so good luck..I admire your will power..I would have been peeing on ten sticks by now if I were you! lol..keep me posted hun~!

Can be true about the BCP my fella's sister got PG the first month after stoppig BCP she is mow 5 months! Too easy for some people....Grrrr!

:)

:hugs: Miss Cherry- pop some :wine: or whatever you prefer to drink and relax tonight. Hopefully this next cycle you'll get it!

Girls, i have updated the front page.
Welcome and best of luck!
:dust:

:hugs: I am so sorry MissCherry15 :hugs:

5-a-side, cats in the hospital? That gave me a good laugh! :haha: - maybe you are up the duff :haha:

Kendra, hows it going hun. You were the one with the weird brown CM, right? (sorry, having trouble keeping all 150+ girls straight :dohh: lol). Maybe it was just IB? or do you think its the :witch:? :shrug: either way :dust:

ljo1984- when you give me the go ahead, i'll change it for ya :thumbup:

riggins- i dont know how you wouldn't be knocked up!! :yipee: I can't wait for you to :test:!!!

Hello Everyone

An update from me, not been on for a while.....

Today I am 3 days late for AF, not tested yet but have some FRERs so might cave and do one today :blush: wanted to wait until I was a week late. One half of me is saying that I am pregnant my AF is never late, but the other half is saying that I don't believe we would have managed to conceive the 1st cycle of trying for our 2nd as our 1st took 5 months. I was on the pill for a couple of months and I am thinking maybe my body is still adjusting from this even though the first time I came off the pill I went straight to 28 day cycles.

Hope you are all good and will be getting those BFP's soon!! :thumbup:

xxxxxx

I got pregnant my first cycle off BCPs! (ended in a MC though). They say a women can actually be super fertile the first month off (and may even release more than one egg!). Doesn't happen to all woman but i guess it happens a lot (being fertile) because the body is readjusting so it releases eggs. The first month off is actually one of the best to TTC and actually i know ladies with fertility issues and so the doc puts them on BCPs and then takes them off to help with ovulation. :thumbup:

oh wait! I lied, this morning i had that matellic taste in my mouth that i had the last two times i was pregnant! I mean, i feel like its too early for symptoms (only 1 DPO) :shrug: i think im gonna go look at my FF chart from those pregnancies and see when that started :thumbup:
(btw, i am also a crazy symptom spotter :haha: I know it could all mean nothing, but i will still spot :haha:)

guppy it would be awesum to know that the metalic taste leads in to your bfp...CANT WAIT TO SEE!

That would be so awesome Guppy ! 4 dpo here had some bright red spotting and some cramps on my left side hope af isnt coming early :cry:

oh my! :shock: I had matellic taste at 1 DPO last pregnancy and i had it most of the days in the "2WW"!!!! ahh!

5-a-side, cats in the hospital? That gave me a good laugh! :haha: - maybe you are up the duff :haha:

Kendra, hows it going hun. You were the one with the weird brown CM, right? (sorry, having trouble keeping all 150+ girls straight :dohh: lol). Maybe it was just IB? or do you think its the :witch:? :shrug: either way :dust:

riggins- i dont know how you wouldn't be knocked up!! :yipee: I can't wait for you to :test:!!!
Hello Everyone

Today I am 3 days late for AF, not tested yet but have some FRERs so might cave and do one today :blush: wanted to wait until I was a week late. One half of me is saying that I am pregnant my AF is never late, but the other half is saying that I don't believe we would have managed to conceive the 1st cycle of trying for our 2nd as our 1st took 5 months. I was on the pill for a couple of months and I am thinking maybe my body is still adjusting from this even though the first time I came off the pill I went straight to 28 day cycles.

xxxxxx

I got pregnant my first cycle off BCPs! (ended in a MC though). They say a women can actually be super fertile the first month off (and may even release more than one egg!). Doesn't happen to all woman but i guess it happens a lot (being fertile) because the body is readjusting so it releases eggs. The first month off is actually one of the best to TTC and actually i know ladies with fertility issues and so the doc puts them on BCPs and then takes them off to help with ovulation. :thumbup:

Thats what I am hoping for I mean after all that:sex: we did I sure would hope something would happen LOL. I am having major HOT FLASHES today for some reason I'm only 26 WAY to young for that! lol

Hello Everyone

xxxxxx

Thats what I am hoping for I mean after all that:sex: we did I sure would hope something would happen LOL. I am having major HOT FLASHES today for some reason I'm only 26 WAY to young for that! lol

Fx'ed! Its sounding good hun! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->