*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Just a quick update here been very busy with rescue so hard to get on here today. I believe I was suppose to ov today but I think it came on Saturday because I had ov pains mid day Saturday too Sunday.

Now I'm having aching or slight cramping and almost like a pinching pain in the center. Don't know what to think. Ever since the mc I've gotten cramps similar to this about 10 before af is due but I'm not due until the 12th if it's a 28 day cycle at the earliest.

Any thoughts ladies?

Hi all, lots of new posts overnight (uk time that is)
:hi: to all the new testers to the thread.

Had the strangest dream about cats in a hospital last night, it was weird :lol:

I hate crazy dreams! I've been getting them the last few weeks. I was symptom spotting and thought it was pregnancy-related but I think it was just the medication I was taking :(

It just being plain odd I'd say, but it made me laugh so thats ok.

looks like i may be ovulating tomorrow (april fools day so better not be a joke ha ha) and i have a 13 day lp so will now be 14th not 16th. but let me confirm it when my opk is definatly positive.

hi all, CD1 for me so April 26th for me please. xx

Just wanted to wish you all lots and lots of luck with your :bfp: this month! Lots and lots of :dust: to you all x

want2bemum, thanks so much! It means a lot! I am currently 2dpo..im impatient lol. Garden, looks like we are on the same dpo in this 2ww. Best wishes sweetie.

Wow Guppy your April thread is going really well! I'm really happy for all the BFPS already! :)

Hello Everyone

An update from me, not been on for a while.....

Today I am 3 days late for AF, not tested yet but have some FRERs so might cave and do one today :blush: wanted to wait until I was a week late. One half of me is saying that I am pregnant my AF is never late, but the other half is saying that I don't believe we would have managed to conceive the 1st cycle of trying for our 2nd as our 1st took 5 months. I was on the pill for a couple of months and I am thinking maybe my body is still adjusting from this even though the first time I came off the pill I went straight to 28 day cycles.

Hope you are all good and will be getting those BFP's soon!! :thumbup:

xxxxxx

Hey ladies so I cant believe that I missed one day and I had so many pages to read up on! CONGRATS to all the BFP ladies and I hope I am right behind you.

UPDATE on me: So yesterday we took my mother in law to the hospital for her breast cancer surgery and she is home and everything seems to be going well. Now for my TTC update things for me this month are very strange. Yeaterday morning when I got up I was pretty nauseaous and it last pretty much all day also I have heart burn most of the day even when I didnt eat anything. When I blew my nose yesterday morning everything was red that came out (GROSS), last night after I got out of the shower I threw up some of my sald I had for dinner (yuck) and this morning still have the nausea not as bad, have gas (havent eaten anything), pee alot, my gums were bleeding a little when I brushed my teeth (very unusual for me). Also had slight cramoing for the past several days off and on but the weird thing is it seems to switch from side to side. If this isnt leading up to a :bfp: then my body is PSYCHO!

Ooh Riggins that all sounds sooo promising :thumbup: When are you going to test?

Ooh Riggins that all sounds sooo promising :thumbup: When are you going to test?

I am due for :witch: on 4/5 or 4/6 so I am going to try to hold out until then. I tested really early in Jan and at 10 DPO I got a :bfp: but then it resulted in a chemical pregnancy on CD 28 and it was really hard to handle so I think I would have rather not known. It was so mentally draining for both me and my DH.

OMG MINI :test: - RIGGINS, WOW..ALL THE SIGNS..DO YOU HAVE AN EARLY, SENSITIVE TEST? I SAY DO ONE IN 2 DAYS..I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH!

I am so afraid of testing early. I promised myslef and my DH I wouldnt so I am really going to try and hold out until :witch: doesnt show. PLEASE STAY AWAY :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->