*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Ok so seriously I just had the weirdest flutter in my abdomen what the hell was that... oh oh oh oh and I didnt tell you guys that I dreamed last night that I was pregnant!!!!!! and that I didnt know who my baby daddy was :rofl: dont tell my husband!!!

Ok so seriously I just had the weirdest flutter in my abdomen what the hell was that... oh oh oh oh and I didnt tell you guys that I dreamed last night that I was pregnant!!!!!! and that I didnt know who my baby daddy was :rofl: dont tell my husband!!!

:rofl: i wont as long as you piss on a stick :rofl: jk

maybe its a sign :D

So when can I POAS again?? lol I peed at noon and its now 1:52. how long should I hold it to do it again... AM I CRAZY???? SHOULD I JUST WAIT A FEW DAYS?

hi, been feeling nauseous all day and just threw up!! AF type cramps but nothing yet.....just hoping it doesn't show now!

So when can I POAS again?? lol I peed at noon and its now 1:52. how long should I hold it to do it again... AM I CRAZY???? SHOULD I JUST WAIT A FEW DAYS?

i say wait until its been 4 hours since you last peed :thumbup:
And no, i dont think you're crazy lol
So i would say test at 4pm. :thumbup:

So do I but I'm trying not to build my hopes up...I work in a place that has endless supplies of HPT and resisting the urge to use some!

lol, I'm going to try to hold off as long as I can...but I've got my fingers X'd for you!:happydance:

:haha: you girls crack me up!

ok, the nurse from the endocrinologist just called. I am still hypothyroid (not shocked :dohh:) so they are starting me on 75 mg of levothyoxrine today. Said its perfectly save for pregnancy (which i knew, but just wanted to double check). I can't wait to start feeling better soon- not to mention if i am pregnant it will decrease my MC rate risk so im happy about that :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->