*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Can you add me to the list please :)
I'll be testing on the 23rd :) as long as the :witch: doesn't appear first!! And I'd secretly prefer a girl but am happy with either :)

Guppy I agree with riggins...definetly bitter sweet news!!

Tania and Riggins...You two need to both test tonight!!! I cant wait to hear the news!!

Can you add me to the list please :)
I'll be testing on the 23rd :) as long as the :witch: doesn't appear first!! And I'd secretly prefer a girl but am happy with either :)

yay, im glad you came back :D
you've missed some pretty funny shananigins while you were gone! lol
:dust:

^ P.S. i added you as another # of testers (from 163 to 164). I know you tested before, but since its a new cycle i feel it should be accounted for as well :thumbup:

Yeah miss cherry!! we will be testing around the same time..!!!

I am so excited! Tomoorow is the 1st!!!! I can imagine this little army of ladies all around the world getting up and poas! :haha: Can't wait to check the thread and see who gets their :bfp: !!!:happydance:
I don't think this is my month this month but not ruling myself out as I don't even know if I've ovulated yet!!!!:dohh:

Was my birthday today and my Soy Isoflavones arrived in the post! Maybe this is a sign they will help me get my :bfp: if i don't get it this month!

Good luck to all of you!!! :dust:

Hi Guppy 051708! I'm testing again this Saturday but I have a strong feeling I'll be testing again in April! If that's the case it will be:

April 8th-12th
I'm hoping for a girl!!! :)

Thanks for starting this thread!!! :hugs::flower:

So I need to change my testing date to April 24th! I'm praying for an Easter bean!!! :)

Thankies ladies ! Just went to have my betas drawn so i should have confirmation tommorow or monday

Congrats Ruskiegirl !!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!
How many DPO are you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"