*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:haha: true story :blush:

riggins, what in the heck did you test say?!?!?!?! lol

[Jess, that laugh wasn't towards you. We posted at the same time. Sorry about that hun]

NO NO NO I didnt test one of my girlfriends and I were just having a conversation about evap lines. Sorry to get your hopes up ladies.................

Ok I'm a liar I did test HAHAHAHAHAHA... I swore I wasnt going to but my anxiety was bad LOL. I am at work so I cant post any pics.

:rofl:

RIGGINS! OMG OMG OMG OMG..IM leaving work in 45 mins for the day and do not get on here at home as my daughter consumes my time but I cannot wait to see the pic! post tonight if you can okay? I am hoping for your bfp! YAY!:happydance:

RIGGINS! OMG OMG OMG OMG..IM leaving work in 45 mins for the day and do not get on here at home as my daughter consumes my time but I cannot wait to see the pic! post tonight if you can okay? I am hoping for your bfp! YAY!:happydance:

^ WSS
But i want to knw what this HPT said little missy :haha:

:rofl: Riggins your too funny!!! What did your test say!!! You cant leave us with that

I AM SO DANG BLOATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
I probably look rediculous (lucky i have zero visitors, the baby is sleeping, and DH is at work :haha:) because i look like i just ate a thanksgiving day meal! :blush: i have my pants unbuttoned sitting on the couch...and tbh, i would feel a lot better if i just wasn't wearing anything right now :rofl: i havn't been this bloated in forever!

LOL like you said no one is there...lol feel free to do want you want lol

my belly is hanging out right now...i look like such a disgrace :rofl:

I probably look rediculous (lucky i have zero visitors, the baby is sleeping, and DH is at work :haha:) because i look like i just ate a thanksgiving day meal! :blush: i have my pants unbuttoned sitting on the couch...and tbh, i would feel a lot better if i just wasn't wearing anything right now :rofl: i havn't been this bloated in forever!

:rofl: LOL your classier then me lol...the first time I was pregnant I walked around with no pants most of the time!! I couldnt handle the pressure on my belly..

Well thats the thing I dont know what the test said HAHA. I asked the question about evap lines b/c I had a line show up immediately in the test section but I couldnt tell if it has color or if the color is really light.... God the misery I should NOT have tested... see this is what i get. So the very top of the line looks pink but the middle I am not so sure about....................GOSH DARNIT!!!!!!

:rofl: LOL your classier then me lol...the first time I was pregnant I walked around with no pants most of the time!! I couldnt handle the pressure on my belly..

:rofl: i generally prefer the nude :blush: when i was pregnant i wore a robe with nothing on underneath...wouldn't be uncommon for dh to come home from work with my robe untied. Disgrace didn't even begin to touch that :rofl:

Well thats the thing I dont know what the test said HAHA. I asked the question about evap lines b/c I had a line show up immediately in the test section but I couldnt tell if it has color or if the color is really light.... God the misery I should NOT have tested... see this is what i get. So the very top of the line looks pink but the middle I am not so sure about....................GOSH DARNIT!!!!!!

LOL you need to post this pic so we can see!!!!

either that or go get a digital one lol!!! The are very clear!!

Evap lines don't show up that quick!!!
You are up the duff! Youre eggo is preggo! You're knocked up!!!! :dance: :happydance: :yipee:

LOL you need to post this pic so we can see!!!!

either that or go get a digital one lol!!! The are very clear!!

yeah, go on your lunch break girl and POAS!!! :haha:

Sorry the witch got you Jess! :hugs:

I hope this is your bfp riggins!!!

And Guppy.... you have made me chuckle a lot! I love wandering around naked full stop sometimes but I live above our pub so have to be careful in case anyone can see :rofl: Would be wondering why takings had gone up.... or down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->