*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I AM SO DANG BLOATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
I probably look rediculous (lucky i have zero visitors, the baby is sleeping, and DH is at work :haha:) because i look like i just ate a thanksgiving day meal! :blush: i have my pants unbuttoned sitting on the couch...and tbh, i would feel a lot better if i just wasn't wearing anything right now :rofl: i havn't been this bloated in forever!

LOL like you said no one is there...lol feel free to do want you want lol

:rofl:

my belly is hanging out right now...i look like such a disgrace :rofl:

:rofl: LOL your classier then me lol...the first time I was pregnant I walked around with no pants most of the time!! I couldnt handle the pressure on my belly..

:rofl: i generally prefer the nude :blush: when i was pregnant i worse a robe with nothing on underneath...wouldn't be uncommon for dh to come home from work with my robe untied. Disgrace didn't even begin to touch that :rofl:

:rofl: atleast you wear a robe!!! LOl !!!

Well thats the thing I dont know what the test said HAHA. I asked the question about evap lines b/c I had a line show up immediately in the test section but I couldnt tell if it has color or if the color is really light.... God the misery I should NOT have tested... see this is what i get. So the very top of the line looks pink but the middle I am not so sure about....................GOSH DARNIT!!!!!!

Evap lines don't show up that quick!!!
You are up the duff! Youre eggo is preggo! You're knocked up!!!! :dance: :happydance: :yipee:

Don't excited just yey Guppy give me a few more days. I have had false hopes before..... JUST PRAY IT IS THE BEGINNINGS TO A :bfp: FOR ME

I AM SO DANG BLOATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
I probably look rediculous (lucky i have zero visitors, the baby is sleeping, and DH is at work :haha:) because i look like i just ate a thanksgiving day meal! :blush: i have my pants unbuttoned sitting on the couch...and tbh, i would feel a lot better if i just wasn't wearing anything right now :rofl: i havn't been this bloated in forever!

LOL like you said no one is there...lol feel free to do want you want lol

:rofl:

my belly is hanging out right now...i look like such a disgrace :rofl:

:rofl: LOL your classier then me lol...the first time I was pregnant I walked around with no pants most of the time!! I couldnt handle the pressure on my belly..

:rofl: i generally prefer the nude :blush: when i was pregnant i worse a robe with nothing on underneath...wouldn't be uncommon for dh to come home from work with my robe untied. Disgrace didn't even begin to touch that :rofl:

:rofl: atleast you wear a robe!!! LOl !!!

He would smack my ass when i was passed out because it would be hanging out lol:rofl:

Well thats the thing I dont know what the test said HAHA. I asked the question about evap lines b/c I had a line show up immediately in the test section but I couldnt tell if it has color or if the color is really light.... God the misery I should NOT have tested... see this is what i get. So the very top of the line looks pink but the middle I am not so sure about....................GOSH DARNIT!!!!!!

You are up the duff! Youre eggo is preggo! You're knocked up!!!! :dance: :happydance: :yipee:

Don't excited just yey Guppy give me a few more days. I have had false hopes before..... JUST PRAY IT IS THE BEGINNINGS TO A :bfp: FOR ME

I"m excited for you!! I think its a BFP!!!

guppy..an open robed, preggo belly hanging out? lol...my goodness..loving this thread~

I have super powers, remember?- and your hair is brunette/brown, right? :rofl:
you are preggo :flower:

Ummmm well my natural is brown HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... shhhhhhhhhh... dont tell anyone :rofl:

Ummmm well my natural is brown HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... shhhhhhhhhh... dont tell anyone :rofl:

:rofl: your secret is safe with me! ...except i bet your baby knows :rofl:

thanks for the back up guppy..crazy stalker woman says BFP coming to a house near you RIGGS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->