*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Congratulations to all the BFP's!! SO exciting! What a lucky thread!

I'm Dec.30, we'll have to put a little more effort this month! Good luck to everyone else

go one day overdue and have the first baby of the year (there are usually prizes for that) :D

i got my progesterone level back and it is 37.9... i am either 6 or 8 dpo.....

Guppy- what were your symptoms for hypothyroidism? I'm getting really worried that's what is going on with me. Both mom, mom's sister, and maternal grandmother have had thyroid issues. I want to go see an endocrinologist because I don't think my Dr is taking me seriously enough.

I would demand your doctor to do blood work on your TSH, T3, T4, Free T3s, and Free T4s. They have to serve you. And if they wont, find one that will!. My symptoms consisted of being tired, and sluggish. Joint pain, my cycles were slightly messed up (not by much but they went from 30 days to 32). My milk supply never came in, my hair was falling out, and my skin is super dry- and big one- weight gain. and if im not gaining weight, and im trying to lose it (ive been overweight my entire life). I try EVERYTHING to lose by eating right and exercizing, and i still can't lose anything :( it takes me like 1 month to lose one pound :( There are other symptoms too.- oh yeah how could i forget, my moods! I have not been myself since having this issue. I am so moody (mostly anger that i can't control) but also sad a lot. Im not sure if you would be able to get an endocrinologist referall out of a doctor that isn't even willing to test though. Generally speaking, and if you dont need an endo for hypothyroid. The primary can treat it. As long as its hypo (hyper symptoms are different and i can let you know what i had when i had that as well), but anyways, its simple bloodwork and your own primary can treat it. Force them to. they have to.

One thing that ive read and always have wondered about, is my LP. Its only 10 days (i had a cycle in there that was only 9) and i know having a messed up thyroid greatly contributes to fertility issues and it raises your chances of MC 4 fold. (which i have MCed before, dont know if that was why or not). Also i dont ovulate until CD 20-22 (its never consistant). And that is really late in the cycle.

Congrats!!! :happydance: I've had cramping and very wet feeling all day don't know if that's good or bad

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I found myself lying awake and slightly needing to pee at 4:30 AM this morning. I knew that I wasn't going to have any luck at sleep until I went and tested.

I actually stuck around this time. Picture was taken at about 5 minutes. The lines are slightly darker than the one from yesterday afternoon. I didn't think they'd photograph well, but I can definitely see them in the pic. It's another of my Amazon ICs and a FRER.

WOOOO!!!!!

It's only 11dpo. Early. I hope it sticks... but if it doesn't, at least it means that after over a decade on Depo Provera, I was able to get at least technically pregnant 10 months after my last shot. Cause for celebration no matter what happens!

(DH was in a daze this morning, hehe)

Test day is tomorrow ladies. wish me luck!!:happydance:

I wish all you the best of Luck and hope you guys get that BFP!!

throwing out a whole shit load of baby dust

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Now that a girl!
im liking all that babydust!
Can't wait to see you :bfp: in the a.m. ;)

:dust: to all- let the testing begin!!!!!!!! :test: :test: :test: I hope to see more bfps!

I would demand your doctor to do blood work on your TSH, T3, T4, Free T3s, and Free T4s. They have to serve you. And if they wont, find one that will!. My symptoms consisted of being tired, and sluggish. Joint pain, my cycles were slightly messed up (not by much but they went from 30 days to 32). My milk supply never came in, my hair was falling out, and my skin is super dry- and big one- weight gain. and if im not gaining weight, and im trying to lose it (ive been overweight my entire life). I try EVERYTHING to lose by eating right and exercizing, and i still can't lose anything :( it takes me like 1 month to lose one pound :( There are other symptoms too.- oh yeah how could i forget, my moods! I have not been myself since having this issue. I am so moody (mostly anger that i can't control) but also sad a lot. Im not sure if you would be able to get an endocrinologist referall out of a doctor that isn't even willing to test though. Generally speaking, and if you dont need an endo for hypothyroid. The primary can treat it. As long as its hypo (hyper symptoms are different and i can let you know what i had when i had that as well), but anyways, its simple bloodwork and your own primary can treat it. Force them to. they have to.

One thing that ive read and always have wondered about, is my LP. Its only 10 days (i had a cycle in there that was only 9) and i know having a messed up thyroid greatly contributes to fertility issues and it raises your chances of MC 4 fold. (which i have MCed before, dont know if that was why or not). Also i dont ovulate until CD 20-22 (its never consistant). And that is really late in the cycle.

I've had all of them tested but my Dr apparently didn't think they were an issue and I never got a copy of the results. So I'm going to a different doctor I think, someone who understands that I just plain feel like crap and we need to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->