~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

I was originally in the Feb group, but I didn't O until later on. This is our first month actually trying and charting and all of that fun stuff. So learned a lot about my body this month!

So I am testing on March 5 now.

I never realized that my cycle was longer then normal before..... but I have never taken the time to actually chart before so its great.

hi girls cd 6 for me of a 26 day cycle (approx) so can u add me onto march 19th

Hello and good luck to all. Please add me for 3/19. Thanks!

hi all im new to b and b's this is my 2nd month TTC AF due 3rm=d march. Please please please!!! What symptoms is anyone having? when would be the earliest i could test?

hey snoodle your due same day as me. I'm 10 dpo today and am ashamed to admit I have already tested - BFN - just like I knew it would be. So I am going to try to wait till tues/weds to test but who knows.

I don't seem to get BFP for ages - my kids obviously dawdle about, get lost etc etc

hey snoodle your due same day as me. I'm 10 dpo today and am ashamed to admit I have already tested - BFN - just like I knew it would be. So I am going to try to wait till tues/weds to test but who knows.

I don't seem to get BFP for ages - my kids obviously dawdle about, get lost etc etc

I am soooo tempted to test but dont have any symptoms as such apart from sore boobs, a few cramps oh and being a bit erm, windy ! I feel exactly like im going to come on.

how about you?

Not long til March now! Hope its lots of BFP coming our way girls. Baby dust to all!!!

Sorry Schnoodle got your name cocked up :)

Well have had some symptoms, up till 2 days ago or so my nipples were really sore/stinging. Have had cramps since Ov. Stuffy/runny nose. Have had various cm, ranging from white - now yellow ish. My cx is as closed as it can be after giving birth x 3. Some nice spots on my chin. A few times I've felt really sick - but I may be fighting a bug. Trouble dropping off at night - weid/horrible dreams.

All of ^^^ that could just be me on any other month, but I'm obsessing of course. OH is convinced I am, he says I'm more moody and emotional - oh and I cried watching Rugby earlier when they did a minutes silence for that poor lads mum, he looked up at the sky and I burst into tears.

Sorry Schnoodle got your name cocked up :)

Well have had some symptoms, up till 2 days ago or so my nipples were really sore/stinging. Have had cramps since Ov. Stuffy/runny nose. Have had various cm, ranging from white - now yellow ish. My cx is as closed as it can be after giving birth x 3. Some nice spots on my chin. A few times I've felt really sick - but I may be fighting a bug. Trouble dropping off at night - weid/horrible dreams.

All of ^^^ that could just be me on any other month, but I'm obsessing of course. OH is convinced I am, he says I'm more moody and emotional - oh and I cried watching Rugby earlier when they did a minutes silence for that poor lads mum, he looked up at the sky and I burst into tears.

oooooo.... BFP sounds like its about to arrive at your house!! FX for you xx

its so hard isnt it. im sure if i wasnt TTC and had these symptoms i wouldnt give it another thought.

=D this thread is getting busyer isnt it!!

@vaniilla - i will put you down for a :bfp: as i see in your ticker Congratulations hun!! :D

@rowleypolie - Congratulations!!! :D xxx

I cant believe that we have two bfps already yay!!!! =D

i want a BFP!!!!! congrats to those who havehave one already! Sticky babydust to all!

Can you put me down for the 3rd please? Thank you x

omg 2 bfp 's already wuhoo!! keep them coming girls !!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->