~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Hi, Please can you put me down for testing on the 28th. Thanks, and babydust to all xx

Bfn for me just now but based on my LP, af should be here today and my temp actually shot up today! Ill test again in a day or 2. I woke up at 4 throwing up and being sick, maybe MS?

Bfn for me just now but based on my LP, af should be here today and my temp actually shot up today! Ill test again in a day or 2. I woke up at 4 throwing up and being sick, maybe MS?

Oooh goodluck Kita

Can I be changed to the 24th please?
Back on track so know where i am at again :)
how is everyone? any symptoms?
xxx

I was supposed to wait until Friday to test, but couldn't wait. Got two BFP's on frer's! They were faint, but they are there!!

So going to test in a couple of days again to make sure they are getting darker but I guess you can put me down for a BFP!

I didn't expect it as this is our first cycle ttc!

OMG Kita! GL! :dust: We are counting on you! :kiss: LOL :hugs:

I was supposed to wait until Friday to test, but couldn't wait. Got two BFP's on frer's! They were faint, but they are there!!

So going to test in a couple of days again to make sure they are getting darker but I guess you can put me down for a BFP!

I didn't expect it as this is our first cycle ttc!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :hugs: :happydance:

Can I be changed to the 24th please?
Back on track so know where i am at again :)
how is everyone? any symptoms?
xxx

:dust: :hugs:

No symptoms here of course I am only on CD5. :D Praying We both get our :bfp: again this month and they stick!

Can you add me please!!! Af due 2nd March...but will be holding back from POAS till 7th!!!! thank you!!!!

me to AF due 3rd and ff say wait til 7th hopefully i can wait but tempted to test 5th mmmm, and me as 7th plz i promise i wont test early. 1st time on site 1st month opk's, checking mc, and cerv pos. xx :dust: to all good luck ladies.:happydance:

hey snoodle your due same day as me. I'm 10 dpo today and am ashamed to admit I have already tested - BFN - just like I knew it would be. So I am going to try to wait till tues/weds to test but who knows.

I don't seem to get BFP for ages - my kids obviously dawdle about, get lost etc etc

I am soooo tempted to test but dont have any symptoms as such apart from sore boobs, a few cramps oh and being a bit erm, windy ! I feel exactly like im going to come on.

how about you?

I feel same light to medium cramps since 3 days past ov day, lots of bd at rite times hopefully, i feel simular to af pains.xx :dudt::dust: to all.:baby::baby::baby:

Yup my bfp is confirmed. Used a cb digi this morning and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!

Seeing the digital makes it feel real!!

I'm testing on March 18th hun! add me to the list if u like. :) xxx

I caved and tested early... BFP yesterday morning! 13dpoish.
:dust: to everyone!

Well couldn't resist POAS this am, another BFN but I am only 12 dpo today.

I think I must implant late - what causes that??

Woa! I love all the BFP action up in this thread! And it ain't even March yet!

Honeybee28 and Jaimie2eyes, we will be testing the same day!!!! :happydance:
Congrats to the early March BFP's!

Hey! Can you put me down for the 17th please? Congrats to all the BFPs so far!! Babydust to the rest of us! Starting TWW today, Going to go crazy again symptom spotting... I dont know which is worse the waiting until OV or the hoping the witch doesnt get me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->