~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

My temp stayed up this morning but i didnt test. My lp is 13 days and today is cd 14! Ive had someee spotting today though so Ill wait till tomorrow to test!

hi can you put me down for the 10th. good luck everyone.

Hi, can you put me down for mothers day the 14th please. Though I doubt I will hold out that long :winkwink:

Please put me for March 1!!

Hoping for my :bfp: !!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!!!
:dust: :dust:

I was going to test on the 3rd, whic is my birthday. After having zero symptoms for 1-8 dpo, 9 dpo had me feeling slightly off. Thinking "what the hell" I poas....and got my :bfp:

Crazy part was my mum was staying with me for the weekend! I went downstairs and with her sitting right next to the DH, I texted him the good news. He tried to keep a straight face but was busting at the seams.

Mum will find out later on ;)

congrats too all pos preg tests.:dust: every1 else im cd 27 dpo 13 i tested early couldnt wait 3 days b4 af due and 1 week b4 test date. its a negative, mayb itl change but very much doubt it . good luck every1 im so down now but hey hey 1st month trying .:dust: to all

Hi,

Can you put me down for the 5th please, thanks

Baby dust to you all!!!

Congatulations october babe

Looks like I'm joining you, tested last night on ic got very faint line.

Tested again this am with fmu on frer and got a definate pink line - not the darkest but clear enough that OH can see it.

Just praying its not a chemical like last month - still cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->