~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

I'm waiting for you to join me schnoodle :D

Fx crossed for all ladies waiting & :dust:

It's my first month of keeping track and being on this website, which is fab.

Fingers crossed for everybody. (i'm due 4th)

I normally every month mid month I have a mini AF, manily old blood but goes on a couple of days with mni cramps. (As if I don't bleed enough on a normall AF)
This month I only had one gush of clear fluid with tiny amount of fresh blood, lasting all of 5mins, but the pains much worse (this was approx 3-4 days past:sex:)
My sense of smell is so bad I have had to clean the fridge, do all the clothes washing as can't stand the smell, and today really feel queasy. Have had constant wind, a headache up till Sunday.
Before I got the clear fluid flush I had those pulling, gipping, butterfly goings on on/in my stomach along with the feeling somebody was trying to imbed(?)a skewer in my belly. And have had all types of pains since.
Did a test on Saturday & Sunday but BFN but then hopefully too soon!!! So am crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that will cross to see if these symptoms are correct or its something that happens every month but dont normally take much notice!!
I can see how we all get obsessed, and if AF arrives I am throwing the symptom book out the window! and just waiting till the day dawns.

Congratulations to everyone who has had their BFPs! :hug:

I'm just new here after lurking for a little while, a big thanks to everyone for all the information that you have shared, I've learn't so much about my body!

AF is due on Friday, really want to test now, but don't want to get myself down with a BFN. I've been getting quite a few symptoms, but no spotting (does everyone get spotting?), fingers crossed!

i havnt had any spotting but then i never have aroung the time of O or anything x

Congrats to all of you who got your :bfp:

and lots of :dust::dust: to everyone else including me lol xx

I think these threads are a great idea. I will be testing (& hopefully be geting a BFP) on 8th March. I have my fingers crossed for everyone else testing in March.
Luck & babydust to everyone
xx

I can't help symptom spotting, I've really talked myself into the fact that I am not pregnant now though with having BFN at 8 DPO even though I know it is ridiculous to test so early. Feeling a bit sickly on and off for past 2 days and INCREDIBLY bloated and terrible gas (both ends) hahahaha.

i have been really gassy too, bith ends. i feel gruesome x

I'm happy to add my :bfp: to this lucky March thread! :cloud9: I was going to wait until the 3rd, but was getting cramps over the weekend with no AF, which for me is odd since she usually shows up first and then the cramps start to come. I wasn't charting, but reckon I am 12-13dpoish today.
Congrats to all the ladies so far and good luck to everyone! :flower:

congrats sunnyskies :happydance: and swanny those symptoms all sound promising, dont lose hope theres still a chance until :witch: arrives

Congrats! Any symptoms to share with us hopefuls?

Congratulations SunnySkies

how many BFP so far this month now? and on day one. Kx

What a lucky thread! congrats to all the BFP's!

bfn again for me this morning and some more brown spotting.. I wish I knew what was up with me!! My LP was 13 days last cycle and now I am on 15dpo with nothing to show for it!

Thats 3 more :bfp:!! Omg thats so weird 7BFPS on the first!!! =O x

im testing 2mor.. im also on the feb thread.. but it turned out it was too early to test at the end of feb... (i ovulated really late) so ill be testing 2mor... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->