~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooo tempted to buy a test from the supermarket tonight on way home and test hahahaha, I guess I should really wait for FMU and do it tomorrow if I am going to test again I will be 10 DPO tomorrow. WHY OH WHY can't I just wait until the weekend! I am such a POAS addict!

lol i was the same... i tested at 10 dpo.. but it was bfn.. but got a positive test at 12 dpo... but then another net at 13 dpo :shrug: why does ttc have to be so confusing

Unfortunately AF got me 4 days early on Sat. On tonext month. But dont know when I am due now

Wow, congrats to all who got their BFPS. :hugs: Tested yesterday and got a BFN. Hoping it's just too early cuz AF not due till 2nd or 3rd. FXd

congratulations on all the bfps so far..

i really don't know what is happening with my body i have such a sore head i just want to curl up in a ball and cry but i have some mild cramps :( i wish my body could make its bloody mind up lol

Good luck ladies, got my fx for you all

Hello, please can you add me for the 26th - not sure how accurate that is as I have such silly cycles, but I think I'll be due to test then, all being well! Thanks :)

hi rach :) how are u.. do u have a journal that we can stalk?? lol

aww i havent hunny, i wish i did just started on the site and cant even do a ticker thing lol,i crap with comps. gonna peck OH head later and get him to help me sort it .

its ok.. just go to the ttc section and at the top they have a section for journals and u just press start new :D welcome to bnb :hugs:

Congratulations to all those lucky ladies that already have their BFP!

Good luck to the rest of us, and fingers crossed we get ours too!

xxx

CONGRATS TO ALL BFPS YOU DESERVE IT!! For the rest of us waiting GOOD LUCK and our time will come even if it feels like it never will! Im trying so hard not to lose all hope so im trying to encourge others and maybe ill get my pma back lol!

Great news! This is my first month! and im part of a very lucky thread!!!! yaya!

i'll be testing on the 10th...seems so far away

Could you pop me down for 26th please :)

Hi, this is my first post!

Please add me to the list. My next AF is due March 26... So I guess I will be testing on March 28 if AF doesn't come. (I hope I did this right).

Hi Girls, congrats to all those with BFP's already!

The witch got me today :(...onto cycle no.3! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->