~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

I couldn't believe how many :BFP: we had yesterday, do we have any today to cheer us up, and keep us going and keep the :witch: at bay, as it seems to be working so far ........Kx

well I got a BFN this morning but the witch still has not shown her face :thumbup: I do have the cramping still though so she may appear any time now

i got a bfn too but af is still 5 days away, hope she stays away for everyone :)

im out for this month girlies, AF got me today. i know i shouldnt be, as we havnt been trying long but im really really gutted. x

I'll be testing on the 7th. Can I be added please?

Baby dust to all!

May I be added to the 6th please? Last month AF didn't appear til 6.30pm but I'm hoping I have a :bfp: before then, or a late arrival of the :witch: as we have a mess do on Sat night and CBA with all the bloating and bad mood!!!!

Fingers crossed and loads of:dust: for everyone. x x x x x x

Opps forgot to say can you change me to the 5th please, OV was super late this month! Thanks!!

Also great news on all those :bfp: 's heres to a bumper crop this month xx And :hug: to those the :with: has gotten x

goodluck ladies, look forward to joining you ladies again next month.

I'm out :( but at least I can try my CBFM now! X

Can I be added to the 28th? AF just ended last Saturday. I ovulate the day after my birthday--a great late Bday present would be a BFP! :winkwink:

i was surposed to b down for the 6th but AF got me today,:cry:but im ok and looking forward to my next cycle.:dust: to y all good luck but good news for me now is cycle at 27 days so i should OV on the 15th so can u put me down for the 30th plz AF due again on 29th.2 AF'S in 1 mobth first for me but im excited too.xxxx CAN I HAVE THE 30TH PLZ

hey im affraid im out :( the witch showed up very unexpectedly this morning and have had sooo much pain i had to come home from work at 11am :( ive even been sick cause the pain was so bad!!

im gutted cause really thought we'd done it this time!!! oh well on to next month!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Add me to March 8th pleeeease :D

Congrats to eeeeeeeverybody who got :bfp: :D and good uck to everyone left to test!!! :dust:

XxX

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Hugs to all those that AF got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly