~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

congrats and a healthy n happy next 8 months to all ladies who got their bfp's, and hugs and bfp next month to all ladies who got the witch this month

:witch: got me this morning.

Could you please add me for the 28th of this month :) I'll be ready to test again by then.

Boo! AF just came for me!! On to cycle 4!

Good luck everyone else and congrats on all the BFP's!!

Can you add me please? I didn't ask earlier as I was scared I'd tempt fate.
Tested this morning :happydance:

:witch: got me, Ill hopefully be testing again on the 30th x

Yes Congratulation Fairygirl!!!
Well I still have no sign of AF, I have had pains pretty much from 48 post :sex: date.
Normally by now water retention would be horrific (don't pee a lot for 2 days) and totally bloat out......so still crossing my fingers and toes, 1 day to go, may have to pop to boots at lunchtime and get a double test. Kx

congrats fairygirl. xxx im waiting for the 29th/ 30th march.xx cycle 2.

Can i also ask every1 there opinion on when's the best time to start testing with opk's in a cycle. My cycle is ave 27 days im due to ov in 12 days average and according to FF,my est fertile days r 12/13/14/15 th march and my est next AF is 29th march.my 1st cycle i used 1 opk aday but im changing that to 2 opk's a day when testing, and wots the best time to test in the day i know not to use the first urine of the day. thanks :dust: to all good luck xxxxx:thumbup:

hi im out the :witch: got me yesterday morning, so back to the drawing board again, due af again on the 25th march so ill be testing again on the 29th fxd
:dust: to all and well done on those with their :bfp: already and fxd for others

blondebaby. quick go to boots and get tests lol i want to know whats gooing on :)

Can i also ask every1 there opinion on when's the best time to start testing with opk's in a cycle. My cycle is ave 27 days im due to ov in 12 days average and according to FF,my est fertile days r 12/13/14/15 th march and my est next AF is 29th march.my 1st cycle i used 1 opk aday but im changing that to 2 opk's a day when testing, and wots the best time to test in the day i know not to use the first urine of the day. thanks :dust: to all good luck xxxxx:thumbup:

okay i don't actully use opks, but i had read up on them and this is what i found

The best time to test is 2 p.m., or as close as possible. Anytime between noon and 8 p.m. is fine, first morning urine is not recommended. The reason for this is that most women experience a surge in the morning, but it can take 4 hours for it to show up in your urine.

Make sure to test at about the same time every day.

If you have a variable cycle, you should use the date of your shortest cycle in the past six months as a starting time.

cylce Start
length Day
21 5
22 5
23 6
24 7
25 8
26 9
27 10
28 11
29 12
30 13
31 14
32 15
33 16
34 17
35 18
36 19
37 20
38 21
39 22
40 23
41 24
42 25

sorry charth did not post so well here is the page i got that info from

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/opk.html

:witch: due today- no sign yet, just sore and heavy chest and back, plus extreme tiredness....

got a nasty feeling the witch is on her way for me now....

Another :bfp:!! =D

Sorry to all those ladies that AF got! xxx

Miss Zoie, there were a 3 of us in charting newbies today, and 1 on Monday. As well as one maybe. It has been an awesome week in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->