~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Hello again Miss Zoie,

Can you please add me to the 10th? Hopefully this is our month! Congratulations to all those who got their BFP this month! Have a healthy and happy 9 months!

Thank you

Miss Zoie, there were a 3 of us in charting newbies today, and 1 on Monday. As well as one maybe. It has been an awesome week in there.

=D Get them to come and here hehe we can boost our numbers then =D!!! xxxxx

what a luck thread so far praying for more bfp good luck everyone xx

Hiya girls! Pichi said that you wanted us to come on over to boost BFP numbers haha! So here I am with my absolutely beautiful :bfp: digi :D

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/private/SDC11121.jpg

I know I said to put me down for the 8th, but I couldn't wait any longer!!! haha

Congrats to everyone else who has had a BFP so far!!!

XxX

Hiya girls! Pichi said that you wanted us to come on over to boost BFP numbers haha! So here I am with my absolutely beautiful :bfp: digi :D

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/private/SDC11121.jpg

I know I said to put me down for the 8th, but I couldn't wait any longer!!! haha

Congrats to everyone else who has had a BFP so far!!!

XxX

Hehe YaY!! =D Congratulations! That makes us 9:bfp:s on the 3rd lol YaY!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck to those waiting to test!

Woot! A VERY lucky day!!!

I'll pass on some sticky beans and lucky baby dust for everybody else too :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

XxX

Hi could you add me to the 20th March please xxx

Well done, and congratulations to you all, chuffed for you.
I'm still waiting!!! Have had a BFN Yesterday but also no :af:
So twiddling my thumbs before I chew them. Kx

Hi,

Witch got me! :(

Congrats for all those BFP's

x

still waiting here, AF was due tuesday so 3 days late-havnt tested yet cos keep getting backache and twingy belly ache but will test if still not here by the weekend...starting to feel hopefull!xx

Morning ladies!

I'm not supposed to test until Saturday (AF due tomoz), but I couldn't wait! Did an FRER on Tues morning - :bfn: - decided I wouldn't torture myself and would definitly wait until Saturday. Woke up yesterday morning and managed to not POAS, but then couldn't resist when I got in from work. Grabbed out a CB digi - :bfp: !!! I really don't want to get my hopes up 'cos AF is still due tomoz, but fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->