~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Awww Carla I'm so sorry huni stay strong, if you ever want to talk just PM me chick :hugs: xxx

:witch: got me today 2 days late, so god knows what my cycle is doing now, so im going to be testing again april now, good luck everyone else :hugs:

I'm due AF today, but no sign yet.
Not feeling too confident either, but I always live in hope!!

Would love to be another "lucky member" this month.

Good luck to all, and sorry to other's who have AF!
We'll get through it no-matter what!!

:dust: x

hi ladies,

Im on cycle day 21 (8 dpo) and I had my progesterone test today. I called for the results at 1400 and they didnt give me a number just told me to come in Friday morning. I will be on cycle day 24 (11 dpo). Anyone else had to do this? I dont know whether its good or bad its driving me crazy lol

:( im on cd 48ish i think.. ive lost count! and no sign of af but i had a bfn on saturday :( just wish af would show

can you please add me to march 20th =) im hoping to test a lil before that but we will see... ive been having cramps since ovulation on the 4th and now im getting nauseous and light headed.. BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Hi there, o dear im gonna ask u to change my testing date as i ovulated way later than i normally do this month. Please change my date to :test: till the 22nd March.....thanks a mill xxxxxxxxxxx
:dust:

got my AF this afternoon :( at least she was on time and didn't perlong my misery

Wow, what a lot of bfp's!!! So sorry for your loss Carla. Congrats to all the new bfp's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->