~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Please can u add me for the 21st? Thanks! :D

so sorry carla.xxx can any advise me plz. im CD 9 , have watery/creamy cm (tmi) sorry, but ive been having cramps in my back and lower belly. feel like AF pains aching, im surposed to be due testing opks for fertile days and ov day on CD 11 to CD16 , advised BY FF. 2nd cycle. do u think its OV pain and i should start opk testing asap. :dust: to all waiting to test. congrats on all the pos preg tests.xx

I'd start testing now... and I'd also start :sex: just in case the surge has already happened. It is possible to O on CD10! Good luck, honey! :dust:

thanks ladies i took ur advice and :sex: last night i tested at 1.30 pm today there was a line but not the same as or darker than the control line. so i marked it as - but think my fertile and ov day may come slightly early as mc is sticky/eggwhite today too. thanks again ladies :dust: to u all. i decided to just start testing opk early and continue til i find the end.

Gosh I really miss you girls I can't wait to get a new laptop back so I can do some serious BnBing.

An update on me - been getting bad back ache in my lower back?, my tummy feels very firm still, I've been feeling a little sick nothing to bad tho and dizzy spells I think I've been close to fainting a few times.
Hoping this is good for me. Fingers crossed a girls! I want me :bfp: this month!!!!!!!!!

Speak soon ill try and get the updates done very soon aswell x x x x

Gosh I really miss you girls I can't wait to get a new laptop back so I can do some serious BnBing.

An update on me - been getting bad back ache in my lower back?, my tummy feels very firm still, I've been feeling a little sick nothing to bad tho and dizzy spells I think I've been close to fainting a few times.
Hoping this is good for me. Fingers crossed a girls! I want me :bfp: this month!!!!!!!!!

Sounds promising! FX'd for you and tons of :dust: as well! xx

Hi ladies, I tested yesterday with a FRER and Idk what is going on...

I got the faintest faintest FAINTEST test line i have ever seen.

It's not an evap because it's pink tinted but I seriously had to stare at it to see it
and I still have to stare at it when I took it apart and put it in the light.

What does this mean?? It won't even come up on my camera even in negative filter.

Uggh I just want to know already!! (I'm 5days late for AF already)

Hi ladies, I tested yesterday with a FRER and Idk what is going on...

I got the faintest faintest FAINTEST test line i have ever seen.

It's not an evap because it's pink tinted but I seriously had to stare at it to see it
and I still have to stare at it when I took it apart and put it in the light.

What does this mean?? It won't even come up on my camera even in negative filter.

Uggh I just want to know already!! (I'm 5days late for AF already)

Hi hun,
I would give it two more days and test again.

Thanks dear, I'm thinking about testing Saturday again because I'm so scared of another BFN!!

&&Zoie-- FXd!!!:)

wow loads of BFPs go girls!!!! :happydance:
:dust: to everyone!!
xxx

Could I please be changed to the 20th? I o'ed earlier than expected this month...

Thanks dear, I'm thinking about testing Saturday again because I'm so scared of another BFN!!

&&Zoie-- FXd!!!:)

I know what you mean. I am trying to hold off for a few more days as well, because my af is late and I am having a lot of symptoms and I tested once and it was BFN! But with my ds, I did not get a BFP until exactly one week late. So f'x for you and lets hope that BFP shows itself soon!

FXd for you!! - I fainted when I was pregnant so it sounds like a sign to me! When are you testing?

can i please be added to the 23rd... i am new on here and love to read others bfp stories, feels like it will never happen for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->