~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

My chart says I ovulated on Saturday. It says for me to wit til the 25th to test if the witch hasn't come yet but that seems so far away......... :(

Congrats to all the new Mom's to be and fingers crossed March continues to spread good baby vibrations!!!

Sahrene

I've finally ovulated, so could you please add me for 19th March please.

Hi! I'm a newbie, but will you add me to March 20th testers? Spring Equinox!

Thanks!

Despite what my ticker says, I believe I'm going to ovulate either today or tomorrow. It's our first month officially TTC! I think I'm going to wait until the 28 or so to test just because I would rather af show than only see one line! Hopefully we have beginners luck.

so sorry carla.xxx can any advise me plz. im CD 9 , have watery/creamy cm (tmi) sorry, but ive been having cramps in my back and lower belly. feel like AF pains aching, im surposed to be due testing opks for fertile days and ov day on CD 11 to CD16 , advised BY FF. 2nd cycle. do u think its OV pain and i should start opk testing asap. :dust: to all waiting to test. congrats on all the pos preg tests.xx

so sorry carla.xxx can any advise me plz. im CD 9 , have watery/creamy cm (tmi) sorry, but ive been having cramps in my back and lower belly. feel like AF pains aching, im surposed to be due testing opks for fertile days and ov day on CD 11 to CD16 , advised BY FF. 2nd cycle. do u think its OV pain and i should start opk testing asap. :dust: to all waiting to test. congrats on all the pos preg tests.xx

Try taking them now. I OV sometimes at cd10.

I'd start testing now... and I'd also start :sex: just in case the surge has already happened. It is possible to O on CD10! Good luck, honey! :dust:

Thanks for all the congrats! Now I'm hoping and praying this baby bean sticks!!

Twinmummy ~ I used earlypregnancytests.com, I had just bought several last week, lol. Supposed to have a reading as early as 25 mIU (?).. I wasn't expecting a ++ when I tested this a.m., I'm going to test in the a.m. again and see if it's any darker.. :)

i hope this tread does have a lucky streak casue i need some luck. Put me down for the 23rd please

Hi guys, Thought I would be on a 33 day cycle this month but no no I'm on day 42 and iv'e had 3 BFN and still waiting for AF, just want her to come now so I can start on my next cycle...so frustrating!!

hi i hope to get a bfp ths month been try for a year and a half lol.... this month i had a dip on my chart could this be implantation????? hope i get a bfp this month good luck everyone else whos trying......

Congratulations Hopeandpray4!!! That's excellent news. Let us know what happens at your next test.

I watched a programme this morning on pregnancy. They showed really cool footage of everything from the ovaries and the egg, right to the birth of the baby. No computer graphics. Actual footage. It was called "inside the body".

I was so fascinated, it made me late for work. The programme was a bit scary, but now I'm even more convinced that I definitely want a baby.

I'd start testing now... and I'd also start :sex: just in case the surge has already happened. It is possible to O on CD10! Good luck, honey! :dust:

i didnt test last night it was very late waiting to opk test in a few hrs. had inter4course thou just to make sure we dont miss out lol.xx take care every1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->