~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Well the old hag showed up for an early visit this month, miserable bag that she is.

Going to go to ntnp for a couple of months now though, as today got a call offering me a job i went for. So not too bad x

I got my :bfp: this morning! :happydance: I am 10/11dpo Today!

"Stick Little Baby! Mommy and Daddy want you so bad!" :hugs:

Af got me bang on time onwards and upwards. :thumbup:

wow congradulations on all those:bfp:
:hugs: to all those whom the :witch: got
:dust::dust::dust: to all

Wow! Must really be a lucky thread! Got my :bfp: this morning!! Yay!! Am 10 days PO!

congratulations mijm and babyfan!!!!!!!:hugs: hope i'm folowing at the end of the month!!! FX'D xxxxxxxx

can anyone shine some light on this, i stood up before and it werent quick atall just normal and i got an almighty crampy pain by my left hip/groin then i went really dizzy? i would have put it down to standing up to quick but i didnt :S xxx

i was going to have you sign me up for the 23rd so i'd be nice and late before i tested but with my thyroid i figured i might as well test early and see so i could get my levels worked out (to avoid a fourth m/c)...well i tested this afternoon after a possable bfp on a dollar store and heres my frer

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/edgesgirl3/IMG_1816.jpg

congrats thats gr8 news ive got a thyrois condition too on 2nd cycle with stable thyoid levels.

they just doubled my meds about 6 weeks ago and i guess they finally got it right!...good luck! i'm on 50mg now...are you much higher...my sister got pregnant on 150mg a day

my doc been tryin get my level right for 7yrs lol. im on 225mg for a yr now had 2 normal 28 day cycles on my 3rd. aww that makes me feel loads better dont know any1 else with thyroid condition and ive not fell pregnant once in 7yrs, good luck to u and congrats u give me extra hope thanks.

wow congrats to all BFP this thread is amazing im hopin to join the BFP at the end of the month good luck all :dust:

I am so jealous of all these BFP's. I wanna join!!!!!!!!!! :)

congrats on all the bfp's

witch got me yesterday!

Congrats, babyfan!

Me too! :hugs:

Thanks for the hug Meg! Wow, you are waiting until 18dpo to test! How do you do that? I can't. I am such a poas addict! Do you think there is any possibility that I could still get a bfp? I am 12dpo and still bfn. I don't know how long it takes to show up, but I figured if it stuck then I would get a pos by now....

Congrats, babyfan!

Me too! :hugs:

Thanks for the hug Meg! Wow, you are waiting until 18dpo to test! How do you do that? I can't. I am such a poas addict! Do you think there is any possibility that I could still get a bfp? I am 12dpo and still bfn. I don't know how long it takes to show up, but I figured if it stuck then I would get a pos by now....

hi hun yep stil possible, i finally got my BFP 19DPO sadly it ended in MC but i had bfn then 19DPO very strong dark positive!!!so thers stil hope :) :hugs: good luck huni :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->