~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Hey bfp for me too please, messed up my dates and realised I ovulated on the 10th giving me my positive at 8dpo and not even using fmu! The line is super light as you'd expect but its there, can't believe it!

Congrats, babyfan!

I am so jealous of all these BFP's. I wanna join!!!!!!!!!! :)

Me too! :hugs:

Thanks for the hug Meg! Wow, you are waiting until 18dpo to test! How do you do that? I can't. I am such a poas addict! Do you think there is any possibility that I could still get a bfp? I am 12dpo and still bfn. I don't know how long it takes to show up, but I figured if it stuck then I would get a pos by now....

Its very possible hun at 10 dpo i had a blood test it said neg.. 2 days later i tested positive on a digi and frer and answer home tests.. its not to early trust me!!

Congrats, babyfan!

Thanks for the hug Meg! Wow, you are waiting until 18dpo to test! How do you do that? I can't. I am such a poas addict! Do you think there is any possibility that I could still get a bfp? I am 12dpo and still bfn. I don't know how long it takes to show up, but I figured if it stuck then I would get a pos by now....

Absolutely! I tested yesterday at 11dpo and it was probably negative! My DH and I both thought it looked like there was a tiny little bitty something in real life... but nothing in pics. So, we're saying BFN! lol I'm only waiting till 18dpo because of the BFN yesterday! I don't like that feeling! Haha!

Yes, you have TONS of time! 10dpo BFP's are NOT that common, hun!

I don't know what brand you tested with, but check this out!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/

Just pick your brand and see when post people get their BFP's on them! Its a great site! It made me feel better since almost no one got much of anything at 11dpo on my brand!

Some people don't get :bfp:s until 20dpo!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/295051-many-dpo-did-you-get-your-bfp.html

Congrats, babyfan!

Absolutely! I tested yesterday at 11dpo and it was probably negative! My DH and I both thought it looked like there was a tiny little bitty something in real life... but nothing in pics. So, we're saying BFN! lol I'm only waiting till 18dpo because of the BFN yesterday! I don't like that feeling! Haha!

Just pick your brand and see when post people get their BFP's on them! Its a great site! It made me feel better since almost no one got much of anything at 11dpo on my brand!

Wow! Thanks so much! I am using IC's and according to that website very few people get positives on them this early...so maybe...but I don't wanna get my hopes up too much! I HATE seeing one pink line...it haunts me! I hope that when you do test at 18dpo you get your BFP! I bet you will! I am not testing again until AF doesn't show! (Hopefully)

Congrats, babyfan!

Wow! Thanks so much! I am using IC's and according to that website very few people get positives on them this early...so maybe...but I don't wanna get my hopes up too much! I HATE seeing one pink line...it haunts me! I hope that when you do test at 18dpo you get your BFP! I bet you will! I am not testing again until AF doesn't show! (Hopefully)

I hope she never shows for you and you get 2 of those pink lines! :hugs: I'd be pretty happy if we could end up bump buddies this cycle! :happydance:

Congrats, babyfan!

I hope she never shows for you and you get 2 of those pink lines! :hugs: I'd be pretty happy if we could end up bump buddies this cycle! :happydance:

Thanks! I hope the same for you! Bump buddies sounds great!

To both of us: :dust::dust::dust:

i tested and got a bfp on the 17th...please add me too, i feel left out LOL

Congrats, babyfan!

Thanks! I hope the same for you! Bump buddies sounds great!

To both of us: :dust::dust::dust:

Defo :dust: :dust: :dust: to both of us! :)

Congrats poppy! :hugs:

I tested on Tuesday and got a BFN and AF showed up today so i am out this month! Congrats to all you girlies with your BFPs wish I was joining you.

Could you put me down for March 29th??? Thank you!

Hi All, I have been following this thread during my 2ww. This is only my 2nd month ttc and I feel that i need a little bit of good advice from you all.

My last AF was on the 24th Feb and I ovulated on the 9th-10th of March. The witch is due on Monday 22nd as I usually have 27 to 29 CD. This morning I woke up with a brownish blood but not sure if it is implantation bleeding or not. I have been testing with cheapie test the past few mornings but they have been all bfn.

Not sure what to do. Should I accept that this is not my month and the witch has got me or should I do another test to check for BFP??????????????

Cant believe how may BFPS that keep popping up so you all gave me hope when I read this last night.

Please help..

tidyroom your a little early to test at 9dpo O:)
It could be impantation bleeding!

Good Luck hun xx

Thanks for reply. When is the right time to test I thought it would show up today if i was with being only 4 days away from af?

Very confused....

Most people would say 10, 11dpo is much more likely to get a result O:)

Here's when people got theirs - https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/295051-many-dpo-did-you-get-your-bfp-4.html

xx

Ok, I got ansty, and tested earlier this week..... :bfn:, and STILL NO sign of the witch......... UGH!!! :dust: to ya all!!!!

That link is reasuruing. Thanks!!! I'm starting to think maybe it is the witch showing up early though and I just need to deal with it. At least I can start trying again sooner.

Honeybee, when was your due day??

No probs O:)
It might not be I've had cramps for the past 5 / 6 days lol
Still no witch.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member