~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

So here's the update from yesterday.
10dpo (yesterday): So faint, I didn't really believe it:

10 dpo.jpg

11dpo (today): I finally believe!! Actually, I still wasn't sure about the FRER, it's the clearblue digi that made it seem real for me...

FRER1_11dpo.jpg

clearblue and FRER_11dpo.jpg

:dust: :dust:

I want to test soooo bad but I'm scared of doing it too early. I was on the pill for a couple months around 6 months ago but af hasn't really gone back to normal yet. Before, I was 27 days no matter what. Now I range 32-40 typically with one 65. Last af started Feb 24, I believe I ovulated last Tuesday, making me around 10 dpo. I want to try to wait til next weekend but its so hard! The only symptoms I have are a lower backache starting at 7 dpo, headaches since 5 dpo, and heavy and achy boobs since 8-9 dpo. I wanna know!

I want to test soooo bad but I'm scared of doing it too early. I was on the pill for a couple months around 6 months ago but af hasn't really gone back to normal yet. Before, I was 27 days no matter what. Now I range 32-40 typically with one 65. Last af started Feb 24, I believe I ovulated last Tuesday, making me around 10 dpo. I want to try to wait til next weekend but its so hard! The only symptoms I have are a lower backache starting at 7 dpo, headaches since 5 dpo, and heavy and achy boobs since 8-9 dpo. I wanna know!

I had the lower back pain. If you can wait, I reccommend it. When you test too early the lines are soo faint that it opens up another can of worms... Maybe try at 14dpo since your cycle is variable?

count me in for the 28th if I can hold out until a missed period! :)

I'm 100% out this time AF is definitely here & I have left work early today with cramps.

Hi thanks for your advice, but I have came to the decssion that it is af. I think I was just trying to be wishful thinking. Will go and cry now and then start to think positive for next month.

Congrats again to everyone who has got a bfp this month.

Baby dust to all who havn't. See u in April....

Is it ok to join this late? I am 5dpo and trying like crazy not to waste another hpt. AF due on the 30th.

Can you please add me to the 22nd, I am due AF this weekend probably sunday.

Not planning on testing this time as AF is always on time.

good luck to everyone else x

Is it ok to join this late? I am 5dpo and trying like crazy not to waste another hpt. AF due on the 30th.

hi im in my 2ww af due 29th/30th, fxd for all. im sooo hoping this month is for me and i can join all in bfp

So here's the update from yesterday.
10dpo (yesterday): So faint, I didn't really believe it:

View attachment 70251

11dpo (today): I finally believe!! Actually, I still wasn't sure about the FRER, it's the clearblue digi that made it seem real for me...

View attachment 70249

View attachment 70250

:dust: :dust:

i told you RAI. ahhh im ecstatic for you!! CONGRATS to all the BFP!!! AHHH how exciting!! did you do the digi this morning?

That link is reasuruing. Thanks!!! I'm starting to think maybe it is the witch showing up early though and I just need to deal with it. At least I can start trying again sooner.

Honeybee, when was your due day??
The :witch: is sooo crazy, that she doesn't have one!!! she hasn't came since like December 13th. My cycle is freaking crazy!!!! Im using OPK's, but no luck!!! Oh well!!! We BD'd the night b4 last, I MIGHT just test 2 weeks from that date....

Sorry the :witch: got you, tryforbaby2! :hugs: Is your avatar pic professional? That's FANTASTIC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->