Reaction score
Do you have a fear of anything? look on the list to see if you can find it

https://phobialist.com/

I have 2 phobias

Chronomentrophobia- Fear of clocks

and Aeroacrophobia- Fear of open high places

this is probably the worst one to have especially if your TTC
Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis

Astraphobia or Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning.(Ceraunophobia, Keraunophobia)
Demophobia- Fear of crowds. (Agoraphobia) ~ goes along with my anxiety
Pyrophobia- Fear of fire.

I can't find one thats fear of being burnt though... that is my worst fear ever!

this is the only one i can find jsut now for me
Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.

not fair the list has gone

hope u dun mind i googled another...

https://psychology.about.com/od/phobias/a/phobialist.htm

1. Agliophobia - Fear of pain.

2. Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders.

3. Autophobia - Fear of being alone.

4. Ephebiphobia - Fear of teenagers.
(well one in particular not an actual fear more an annoyance).

5. Glossophobia - Fear of speaking in public.

6. Lockiophobia - Fear of childbirth ( might sound crazy but i was like this when pregg wi aly and whenn i think bout having another in the future i like umm i dunno)

7. Trypanophobia - Fear of injections.

geez im a wimp

im bored lol plus we all ill here so thought id have bit of fun

Taphephobia- Fear of being buried alive.

Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes

Stygiophobia or Stigiophobia- Fear of hell.

[SIZE=-1]Chiraptophobia- Fear of being touched

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Climacophobia- Fear of stairs, climbing, or of falling downstairs

which are both pretty much expected TBH since touching my limbs causes me intense pain, only touched when it's not on my terms I'm scared of though, like a stranger knocking me, cause it hurts, or something similar and falling down stairs cause my accident was at the top of a stairwell as I got out of a lift and I've fallen down far too many stairs in my time, including escalators when I was little and house stairs....and house stairs after my accident....that wasn't fun...
[/SIZE]

Spermophobia- Fear of germs.
i don't touch ANYTHING when im out. carry hand sanitizer wherever i go. always wear slippers etc in the house for fear my feet would get dirty (i NEVER have bare feet on the ground...it's weird lol)

Aphenphosmphobia- Fear of being touched. (Haphephobia)
some parts of my body i dont like touched. my sides, armpit area, between my legs or thighs. i don't even think my DH has ever places his hands under my arms. it freaks me out to be touched there.

Automatonophobia- Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being.
mainly ventro dummies and puppets like punch and judy

Cancerophobia or Carcinophobia- Fear of cancer.
for my kids, i'd hate to have to watch it happen all over again

Cleithrophobia or Cleisiophobia- Fear of being locked in an enclosed place.
comes from my delightful sister locking me in the attick aged 4

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
enough said, theyre just freaky

Odontophobia- Fear of teeth or dental surgery.
just teeth, not like falsies or seeing the kids teeth or brushing them etc, just if someone wobbles a tooth or shows me a tooth outside of their mouth it makes me sick lol goodness knows how im going to deal with tooth fairy-ing lol

Tocophobia- Fear of pregnancy or childbirth.
of it happening again lol

Man im a wuss :blush:

I have

Ichthyophobia - Fear of fish, alive dead it rly dst matter....urgh

This one isn't on the list but I have a mega fear of Ballons, hellium ones are ok, its the plasic type ones that you blow up yourself. They freak me out, I won't go near them, if there on my table at a party I have to have them moved before I sit down, I can't stand it when kids start playing bat with them. OMG.....I hate them so much, I won't be having them at my wedding. My god daughter brought one round after she had been to mcdonalds and I stabbed it with a knife......It took a lot for me to get that close to it.
Poor Noah will never have them.
Anyway fear of balloons is called 'Globophobia'

Urgh I hate them!!!

i freak if they get popped, omg i so nearly went into labour with Izzie cos of one haha i freak so bad if they get popped near me, i scream like a wuss and end up crouching with my hands over my ears wrapped around my head lol, try jumping and doing that at 8 months pregant lol, urghhhh hate them

I have

Ichthyophobia - Fear of fish, alive dead it rly dst matter....urgh

Urgh I hate them!!!

WOW and i thought i was only one!! I love to eat fish but it has to be skinned and no fishyness (skin or eyes)

i once killed my brothers pet goldfish by putting washing up liquid in the tank because they freaked me out so badly!!

i dont fear snakes or spiders like most as i have both as pets but the one thing i do fear is CLOWNS i dont know what this is called but id never have one in my house...lol

i put it on mine too, i think its quite common, theyre just creepy like ventriloquist dolls

WOW and i thought i was only one!! I love to eat fish but it has to be skinned and no fishyness (skin or eyes)

i once killed my brothers pet goldfish by putting washing up liquid in the tank because they freaked me out so badly!!

My OH's cousin is a chef and was doing Salmon the other year for xmas and chased me around the house with the Salmon head........OMG it was the worst. I didn't speak to him for weeks, he apoligises everytime I see him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->