The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

Bernie thanks for that ND before i was writing in one of my mates journals and before i submitted it, i read over it and saw that instead of writing 'under a week to your BFP' I wrote 'under a week until OUR BFP' - i know i just missed the Y off but it felt weird and then you said that... ooooohh 1 more thing to make it three!

want2bamom - that is right that you get the test done 7 days after OV not CD21. If you don't want to waste a test, ride it out - which comes first, blood test results or BFP! FX!

Good luck Tansey i hope you get your 3rd thing x

want2bamom - that is right that you get the test done 7 days after OV not CD21. If you don't want to waste a test, ride it out - which comes first, blood test results or BFP! FX!

Thanks Tans!!! ya i really hope either one has good news for me! I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed and pray for the best to happen!!! Thanks:hugs:

I am getting the CD21 test done too this month. They do it 7 days before you next period is due and since I have a 29 day cycle my test is called a CD22 test. :laugh2:

Also the doctor is wanting DH to go for a SA too...just to rule everything out.

Well I am still waiting around for O...

I got my appointment notice today! June 2nd I see an FS if I am not pregnant by then. DH is giving me a head ache though, he keeps wanting me to agree with him about not TTC cause of my acceptance to school.. I told him I would re evaluate after my June appointments are all done. Thats fair right? That way we have till then and all our efforts will go right up to my appointment... I am stubborn he won't win. I hope berniep and want2bamom get your bfps! and anyone else testing soon! I'm still hanging around waiting for O lol boy is it keeping me waiting... still nothing to exciting on my opks... I'll keep patiently waiting... or maybe not quite so patiently.... lol!

Hi, my name is emilie and im on cycle day 9. only been trying for 2 months now but if we concieve this month baby will be due on xmas eve! so only just before xmas. cant think of a better present!

:blush: Im so confused.....and feeling a little dumb......:rofl: Im cd2 today. am I still in with a chance for a xmas baby? never been sure how the dates are worked out lol. if u fall is it taken from the day of your last :witch: ???
so in other words if thats the case I could be about to nail it on the head with a bang on xmas day baby??? :rofl:

if so.....Im joining in too......

Good luck with your blood tests Want2bamom and Irish eyes.
Kelly I personally would carry on ttc till the fs appt but when is the latest you can conceive so that you can still go to nursing school? or if you conceived today would you already be at school by your due date anyway? good luck with your appt and any decisions your and your hubby make.
Welcome Emilie and good luck on conceiving your xmas eve baby how nice that would be if it came on time.
Well i've phoned in sick today i've now decided i've either got a virus or i'm pregnant i feel shocking and my hubby mentioned last nice i look and smell different and have been doing odd things and eating stuff i wouldn't normally eat so fingers crossed i just want to know now!:hissy:

Hi sparklebaby you must have submitted your bit while i was typing mine, How long is your cycle normally? as far as i know they say you are pregnant from the 1st day of your last pregnant even though we know we haven't conceived yet, i was always told to work it out by adding 9 months and 7 days to the first day of your last period and thats how my other 2 were worked out so for me my last period was 2nd march and if i am pregnant 9 months and 7 days later is the 9th of Dec, so for you i think but i might be wrong your due date would be 2nd of Jan but of course babies don't always come on due date it might come in time for xmas x

lol i could be an inbetweenie for xmas and new yr lol. my cycle is 33 days usually however af tricked me this month and made me a day late......got me excited for a moment there lol

I know the feeling Sparklebaby this is only my 3rd month of ttc and before we started i had a regular 28 day cycle but in Jan our first month of ttc AF was 2 days late and then in Feb it was a day late so both times i got excited this month i'm trying not to get excited till 3 days late although i'm already dying to know one way or the other now its so frustrating, good luck to you x

Sorry you're feeling rough Bernie but your DH saying you smell different could really be something! FX! When are you testing or are you waiting until you are late?

hi 21p1eco and Sparklebaby!

Did one this aft bfn but not stressing too much as i didn't get a bfp with my 2nd son till AF was 2 weeks late plus i didn't use fmu going to try again with fmu tommorrow x

Can I play?

I have just recently joined these forums. I am on my 3rd cycle off the pill and have had 2 34 day cycles and this one seems to be likely to be 30 days - am 1dpo today! My EDD would be around the 18/12/09 if I conceived this month!

hopefully I can keep up with you ladies - I usually can only go on the net for an hour in the early evening!

Take care
angelax

Welcome loopdido and good luck for i hope you get a bfp soon x

Sorry about the BFN Bernie but glad you're not giving up!

Welcome Loopdido!

I O'd I O'd I O'd I O'd!!!!! and I saw it on a little stick! :) Can you tell I am happy... and by I O'd I mean I got a positive Opk!!!!! Such pretty lines! So I expect to start my 2ww after tomorrow... temps seem like they are agreeing to! The went up a bit higher then usual today but not quite high enough! Whoohoo!!!!!
Welcome newbies! My Due date would be dec 21st going by O day! Fingers crossed it will happen this month!

:happydance: yay Kelly welcome to the 2ww, did you get plenty of BDing in? are you having one last go tonight? good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->