The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

I'm honestly feeling so tired and just exhausted and i haven't done nothing today except lay in my bed and watch the foodnetwork channel..heheh...I've had a headache all day today, i don't know why, i never get headaches and usually if i do i don't need to take anything, but today i def needed to take something..But its back to work for me tomorrow, been off for spring break the last week...Hope everyone is doing well!

Tasha... I don't think I did O then cause it would put me at cd8 with a 24 day lp and my temps didn't go up... my opk line is darker today then it was yesterday it was just weird cause I had that almost positive on cd 8 then they kept getting lighter and lighter until today... it's still not as dark as the first one but at least it's going in the right direction! Also my CM has been creamy the last couple of days... is this the way it is supposed to go before it becomes Egg white?

Thanks everyone for congratulating me on my goal! It took me all year to get one! Now hockey is over :(

Well it looks like I am in the 2ww - hopefully my last one for at least a year!

fingers crossed for u tansey, i have a feeling im going to have another awful month! my temp went down yesterday and back up today i got a dark line on an opk yesterday but a lighter one today! still not as dark as the control line! nothing make any sence to meee! :rofl: i think im going to give up on the charting next month! i say next month i hope this cycle isnt going to be 70 days again!

I hope your cycle isn't that long! Bear with the temping it can help look back at your cycle.
I see you haven't got long until your wedding, are you all excited and ready? I am a newlywed myself!

i am exited yeah! well and stressed and nervous! iv still got a bit to do!
find table clothes for the reception,
arrange champage for the toast
get the rest of my favors sorted out
get the flower girls shoes
get my dress steamed!
Find somthing for the middle of the tables
Get some more disposable cameras for the tables
Oh and pick songs for the actually wedding!!
book in to get my nails done, legs waxed and eye brows shaped!!

So not much :rofl:...hence why im stressed and nervous

Oh god that helped wrighting all that down made em relise i need too pull my finger out!

im also moving in 8 days and havnt packed!!!

Wow you have alot to do zarababy for your wedding plus a move too goodluck i hope you get everything sorted and have a lovely day and good luck with ttc hopefully you will ovulate soon x
I hope your feeling better today want2bamom x
Welcome to the 2ww Tansey you can relax now, i've not long to go AF due between 30th march and 1-2 of April so fingers crossed it won't turn up, i'll test on 2nd if still no show x
Hope everyone else is ok today? x

Zara can't believe you are moving soon as well!

Bernie, not that long for you now! FX!

Hey ladies

Glad to hear that some of you have O'd! I am still waiting... sigh... should be soon. I am getting impatient to see my first positive OPK! I have been reading Taking charge of your fertility and I have to say it's an amazing book! I highly recommend it.. full of useful information. So how is everyone getting a long?

Well i've felt sick for the last 2 afternoons now i'm really trying not to read anything into i've probably got a bug or something but i was never sick with my last 2 pregnancies i just felt sick constantly so i am starting to get a bit excited, hows everyone else?

Hey girls!! Well i'm officially in the 2ww...I put my temp in this morning and FF says i ovulated on CD25 which is what i assumed, so i'm not if their going by what data i entered cause i put the CD25 as a opk...So Iam now 3dpo!! They said if i were to conceive this cycle my due date would be...December 11, 2009!! Oh that would be the best xmas present ever!!! I'm excited but i hate the 2ww, hopefully this will be the last for awhile! hehe..

Well I hope you get your christmas baby want2bamom!!!! and the same goes for the rest of us!

Hey ladies! I have some great news and potentially sad news! I just received my acceptance to University of Calgary for the Nursing program! Which I am so excited about I could cry!!! But now DH and I don't know if we are going to be continuing TTC.... I still have this month to go and we may decide to keep at it till classes start but I just don't know... it might be a little to much even with DH agreeing to take the parental leave. I am sad but so so happy! I have wanted nursing for so long!!!

Kelly CONGRATULATIONS babe, I hope you get your bfp this month then you get the best of both worlds x

Zara how exciting, I loved organising my wedding, even though I did it in 6 weeks with 60 guests for wedding and nearing 100 for reception, eeek lol

Bernie great news about the feeling sick (iykwim), fingers crossed x

CD 4 for me, and am already fed up, lol. Af finished yesterday so now am just waiting til we can get get busy, that is the problem with ttc we seem to always be waiting for something and that in turn means we end up wishing our whole life away

Welcome to the 2ww want2bamom x
Congratulations on getting onto your nursing course Kelly i was accepted for a midwifery degree last year and the feeling of getting accepted was out of this world, unfortunately my hubby became ill so i couldn't start the course but i'll never forget the feeling of been accepted, good luck with ttc i hope you get a bfp this time x
Thanks Zara keep your fingers crossed for a few more days i felt sick again today i hope i'm not just imagining it i'll be gutted if i am x
Hows everyone else? anyone due to test or will i be the first?

Yes the best of both worlds would make this the best christmas I have ever had. I haven't stopped smiling yet!!!! Yay! I have had enough good news lately to really boost my PMA! Thanks for all your well wishing ladies!

great news Kelly!

Well my boobs are already slightly bigger - i'm hoping that i'm having a really good cycle because i had strong lines on OPK and strong OV pains and boobs could indicate a good rush of hormones already (not preggo ones, just ones showing me that body is working as it should!)

Hope you all have a good day!

Hi Tansey i'm glad your getting positive vibes about your body working as it should hopefully this is your month good luck x
How's everyone else today? hope your all having a good day x

Hi ladies, i am waiting to ov too, hopefully soon!!!! getting in practice already to keep the little soldiers on their toes!!!:spermy:
Good luck this cycle everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->