The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

been for a scan today ladys, i have PCOS :-( Explains why im not ovulating doesnt it!

I am sorry to hear that zarababy1... what is next for you then?
I am with you on the ovulating fluffy... still waiting, should be soon I'm on CD 16.

How is everyone else?

Hi Zarababy i had a scan a week ago just waiting for my GP to get the results, i've been reading up on pcos and endiomeitriosis and went to doc to discuss both, although when i went for scan they did both external and internal and couldn't find my ovaries so i don't think i'll be getting any answers from that i'm just hoping they don't want to do keyhole surgery to have a look inside cause that will delay ttc, have they said they can give you medication to make you ovulate? i hope everything works out for you and you soon start to ovulate and get your bfp soon x

i have to see my gp in two weeks to disscuss the results properly so i guess we'l talk about the next steps then! so for now i guess no xmas baby for me ladys!! altho my chart looks like i ovulated i dont think i really did!! hope you all get ur bfps this month tho!!

Hun if you didn't OV this cycle you can try for a wedding night baby - how great would that be! Try and stay positive. Wait and see what the doc says :hugs:

Still no positive OPK... I am getting worried that my LP is shorter then I thought. If i don't O in the next 3 or 4 days it will be around 10 days long and that worries me. I am impatient I know but I'm going to loose my mind if my temps don't climb or I don't get that pos OPK!!! ARG!!!! I wish I could fast forward through those days... POAS at work doesn't make things easier lol.. I work till 8pm and have no choice! I guess I'm afraid of anovulatory cycles or a really short LP... sigh I think temping makes me worry more then I did before I temped. On the plus side my BB's are a little more sensitive and my opk lines got a teenyest bit darker over the last couple of days.. todays was the same as yesterdays though... sigh

If they are starting to get darker hopefully you are going to ovulate very soon, good luck x

Hmm so I went back to my FF chart and as I was reading Taking charge of your fertility I realized that my cycle day was off by 1 or 2 days! I always counted spotting as cd1 so I went back and fixed that, took out cd1 as march 10th cause it was just spotting and put in march 11 as cd1. but now I have a question about spotting... my second day (after spotting) I did spot, but still needed a panty liner and near the evening noticed it went from brownish to red colored and slightly heavier flow although still light... so my question is, should I count that as CD1 (the day with red color and slightly more flow? Or write of that day as well? Right now i Have it recorded as cd1 cause if you check my ff my temps went quite low back to normal. What do you think ladies? Sorry about long post...

Hey Girls, I had a very busy day today at work..Worked 8hrs and didn't even get a break!GRR..that just pissed me off and set my whole day right off!! I only experienced a little bit of cramping today on my left side, and felt a little naucious, but other then that, had a good day! I'm getting excited to test next thursday, I just hope i can hold out till then..hehe...I think waiting for ovulation and the 2ww is the worst part of it all...Well i hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hun if you didn't OV this cycle you can try for a wedding night baby - how great would that be! Try and stay positive. Wait and see what the doc says :hugs:

I know that would be nice! Amys baby was a wedding night baby so it would be really strange if i got pregnant on my wedding night too!!! but really if i havnt ovulated since having charlie i guess the chances of it happening on my wedding night are slim! im fully prepared for the DR to give me some sort of drugs to get me going!!! me n OH had a long talk about it lastnight and he made me feel alot better anyway!

Only a week to go want2bamom keep holding out i was tempted last but as it wasn't my fmu that put me off and when i got up this morning i quickly went for a wee (tmi sorry) before i had time to weigh up the pros and cons of testing so thats today out too.
I don't chart Kelly so i can't help you with your query but hopefully someone else can,
Hope everyone else is ok x

Bernie you are being good! That is one of my tricks, to wee quick before i can think of getting a test out! You haven't got long to go! FX!

Zara - glad you and OH talked and you are feeling a bit better. Your docs appointment isn't that long off. So FX!

want2bamom - can't believe you didn't get a break! Here in the UK there are rules about working 8hrs and getting a break! Anyway, patience, only a week to go!

Kelly9 - i stopped charting because it is addictive and can give you false hopes when it looks really good all the way to the end then :witch: shows up BUT you should do it for a few months to see your cycles pattern.
Full red flow is CD1. I know when it is CD1 because of the strong red flow (even if light) and the way I feel. Also when i was using the CBFM you had a time slot within which you had to decide if it was CD1 or not to set the monitor and if CD1 started on the same day but outside the time then you had to wait for the next day.
Anyway - what you should do is try to be consistant each month. If CD1 is normally around CD29 and before 8pm then call that your CD1. Then the next month (should you not get your :bfp:) around CD29 expect :witch: before 8pm.
I have spotting for upto a week before :witch: and have been TTC for 15cycles so i know my body and what to expect but everyone is different. I hope some of that long story helped! :dohh:

As for me I am fine. DH commented on my boobs being big which has confirmed what i was thinking and that i am full of hormones this cycle which is good. Still no appointment with FS but i'm trying to be patient and hope fully we won't need to go and pay for tests etc

Have a good day all :hug:

ok well i did a test this am which was :bfn: but i's still weeing +++ and feeling nausea in the am and no :witch: going a little mad and since i don't even know my cycle etc!! i'm going slightly mad!! any help!

Thanks Tansey... I am sticking with it, my opks still don't show a positive but it should be coming in the next 2 or so days. I am just excited for something to happen, and in the mean time Dh and I are bd'ing on a regular basis mostly every second day till O hits then it will be everyday! Looking forward to more fun! It'll be a bit harder though cause we have a friends staying with us for a week and a half!

I wish this week would fast forward i hate waiting to know one way or the other, i feel really crappy today i still feel sick i've got twinges low down in my tummy and i'm exhausted its a chore to breath at the moment never mind do anything else i even feel asleep for a hour this aft i'm dreading going to work tommorrow (it was my day off today) i'm really trying not to think of these symptoms as pregnancy symptoms its probably a bug but that little thought won't leave my head till i know for sure.
Good Luck Tansey its great news that your hubby has noticed your boobs are bigger too and your full of hormones i really hope this is your month.
How many days late is witch thingy? maybe there's not enough hormones in your wee yet to give you a bfp i went 2 weeks with no witch before i got a bfp with my second son so don't give up and good luck when are you testing again?
Hope everybody else is ok? x

Sorry just noticed i missed you Kelly keep up the BDing you've got to ovulate soon x

Thingy could you get a blood test done?

Bernie hope you feel better tomorrow unless it is coz ur preggo!

Kelly, sounds like you're doing everything right!

Hey girls, well tomorrow i'm going in for a blood test to see if i actully ovulated..I usaully go for a cd21 blood test but found out after that i don't ovulate untill CD25 and so i heard that they usually want to do this test about 7 days after ovulation so tomorrow that would be it...So then i probably won't get my results back till next week maybe Wednesday, but i'm testing on Thursday, so if they tell me that i didn't ovulate then there's no point in testing..right??

Tansey i was just about to enter ttc buddies section when i glanced at the bfp's section (announcements) and where it shows the most recent reply it said whoo hoo tansey my first thought was you'd posted a positive result on there and i excitedly clicked on it i now know you were replying to somebody elses post but i'm hoping this is a good omen for you fingers crossed x

Want2bamom i don't know the answer to this but if AF doesn't show i would test anyway i suppose there's a chance blood test could be wrong, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->