The Spring Lambs from WTT til Feb/March/April/May to TTC !

thanks josefin, i hadnt gotten around to it yet! and good luck again!

Well, Josefin, looks like we are the only ones left so far! I am currently ttc so I hope and pray a little girl is in my immediate future! Good luck to you and lots of baby dust :dust:

Good luck!! I got a huge :bfp: on Wednesday-first go!!

Sending lots of :dust:
Xxxxxx

Congrats Princesskell!!

Hope we get our BFPs fast now Tracy143:)

Congrats Princess! I am so happy for you :)

Me too Josefin :happydance:

God is good.. I tested yesterday and got my :bfp:

I pray now for a healthy baby girl! Josefin, how's it going?

Yes we have! I can't believe I conceived on my first try. This was a very lucky thread and a bunch of blessed women!

can't believe how lucky we all are on this thread - I remember us all being lambs WTT, and now we're all bumpalicious!

Congratulations to everyone!! This is such a wonderful and lucky thread to follow :)! I am so excited to say that my husband made it past the round of cuts and that I may even be saved at my job so we are officially TTC. Even though I was using OPKs, I could have ovulated anywhere from last Wednesday to Saturday, so I could be anywhere from 8 dpo to 5 dpo (due to some weird tests). I did have o pain, though, for several days, so I'm pretty sure I ovulated.

I am going absolutely crazzzy in my first TWW, though. I would be so grateful if I could have great luck and have the first time be a charm!

Hope you are all feeling well!!

Congrats Tracy!! OMG, I have some pressure on me now:p I must get a BFP next week! But it looks kind of good;) I had an implantationbleed and I have a lot of signs now that i also had when i expected my son. So keep your FX for me now please! Let me be as lucky as all of you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->