The Spring Lambs from WTT til Feb/March/April/May to TTC !

congratulations ladies i hope i get some of your lucky vibes when i move over in a couple of weeks!!!!

wow we are some lucky Spring Lambs so far! xx

good luck princesskell! lots of baby dust to you!

Hi! Now I can finally jump over to TTC! I started bleedig a little bit todaym, 3 days before AF is due. Kind of weird. But I'm just happy that my cycle is shorter than usual:) Really hope for a BFP in June!

Ill Fx for you Josefin! :) Good luck hun!

I dont think there will be many people left in this group by the time i get over :haha:

Hi ladies! Congratulations to all of you who have BFP already and good luck to those getting started!!! This is a very lucky thread!!

I've posted on different threads before that I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to keep our plans due to job issues (I lost my job due to budget cuts in the public schools and OH was on the chopping block too....he made it past the first round of cuts but could still get cut if our budget fails so still a little iffy....but he had another job interview yesterday so that seems promising). Either way, we have decided that if one of us has a job with benefits, we can go ahead with our plans....so we should know by May 17th if our budget passed or if he got this new job....it's been a really rough few months but I am prayinggggg we can still start TTC because it's all I think about and he's so excited too....I don't want to miss my ov date of May 27th!!!

Soooo...

Could you add me in to this? If all goes well, I am actually going to be testing in June but first cycle at the end of May.

I really hope I can follow through on those dates....good luck to you all!

welcome nicmar! hope everything goes ok for you so you can start trying.

Thanx:) Don't really know how to count my cycle now that AF came for real two days early and i started to bleed a little bit 3 days early. But AF started for real today so I guess i count 33 days forward from today.

Spring Lambs from WTT to TTC!
Please quote and add your:

Username - Number of Cycles you have been TTC - Testing Date - Result of Test

wtt : ) - Cycle #1 - Testing March 11 :bfp:
Sun_Flower - Cycle #3 - Testing March 12th - :bfp:
Pingu - Cycle #1 - Testing March 29th - :bfp:
Catalyst - Cycle #1 - Testing may 4th/5th - :bfp:

21p1eco - Cycle #1 - Testing May 2nd :bfp:
Josefin - Cycle#1 - Testing June 10th
tracy143 - Cycle #1 in May- Testing June

Catalyst and 21p1eco, you are pregnant right? I put bfp for you and changed my date to 10th since my cycle started early this month. Now we are up for or first try and I'm very excited! This thread is a very lucky one so hope I and tracy143 also get bfp on first try, then you may call this the most lucky group ever i think! It sounds a bit too perfect so I'm afraid I won't get a bfp, but only positive toughts for now on:) Come on February baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->