The Student Group!

I'm currently on a 2 year 'interruption' to my studies and will be going back to uni next april for a week and then for the whole of may and june. Just to finish my teacher training. I'm dreading it a bit and would rather be doing a masters lol.

What's everyone else doing?

I'll be back in the student club in September..

I'm in my last semester of a Sociology degree, I graduate in August. Then in October I'm starting a new degree in HR & Labour Studies...blahhhh. I'm a sucker for punishment. I was going to do my masters but its just impossible with Renah the age that she is

I am in my second semester of Geography, but I have been at uni 4 semesters already , I had meteorology before.

i have just finished my first year of an Early Childhood Studies degree. I did want to do a PGCE in teaching after this degree but no i dont no what i want to do :(

Ive finished my first year of my nursing degree and currently on my 45 weeks course interuption. Will b bk 21st september just hope i can get child care.

Where all ur LO's going while ur studying??

i'm in the middle of teacher training too.

I have no idea what's gonna happen childcare wise. doesn't appear i can get a nursery :dohh:

I am an Access student. I start Uni this September to do a 3yr midwifery degree.

im at university and just found out that im pregnant - very scared about being pregnant and studying?

I at uni right now xD . But I want to wait till i finished most of my uni edu before i start to try .

School for me starts back at the very end of August! I'm in for Childhood Education / English @ College.

Im a Health and Social care student, going to start my access from home then hopefully go onto uni.

I'm starting my Nursing Diploma next September (2010). Anyone else? x

Has naybody seen my motivation? I always have this terrible fall of motivation to the en d of the semester...

ive just finished my second year at uni (well i have to do resits but am pretty sure i'll pass) then ive got 3rd year next year then am finished woohoo lol

it hard being in uni with a baby!! why do we do it lol

x

Due to start an online access soon! ... then hopefully onto a degree in social work! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->